Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Xcalibur said:
Lego Star Wars!
I think you should go and have a look at the PS2 essentials thread.
I know but it doesn't have the rating so looking it up is too long.

P.S. And I'm getting a PS2 and a game in less then 1 hour.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Any of the lego games , any of the EYETOY games although needs eyetoy but keeps em fit as well as entertained and no fiddly pad control handling its all done by waving your arms/head/legs/insert any part of your anatomy here (oh wait errrrm well maby not lol!), any spyro games, singstars are also good if they like HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL then they have one of those on singstar too, what about kingdom hearts ... maby a little complex for them but loads of great disney characters etc in there
smile.gif

ummmmm sonic games loads of them
smile.gif

what about super hero type games ? ....Incredible hulk?, Iron man, spiderman etc etc

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
kobykaan said:
Any of the lego games , any of the EYETOY games although needs eyetoy but keeps em fit as well as entertained and no fiddly pad control handling its all done by waving your arms/head/legs/insert any part of your anatomy here (oh wait errrrm well maby not lol!), any spyro games, singstars are also good if they like HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL then they have one of those on singstar too, what about kingdom hearts ... maby a little complex for them but loads of great disney characters etc in there
smile.gif

ummmmm sonic games loads of them
smile.gif

what about super hero type games ? ....Incredible hulk?, Iron man, spiderman etc etc
Thanks I look at some of them. What do you think of NHL 2K8 and UEFA Euro 2008?

I have a 32" HDTV (1080P) so whats the best way to get a good image?

P.S. There not my kids...
dry.gif
don't ask me why there are going to play it...

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@fischju Rated as in ESRB's Everyone - Adult? That would be E. If not... The game is widely viewed as "good."

pikadude1006 said:
Bloodgod said:
Lego games are crap.
Actually, all the lego games I've ever played were awesome. And OP, Kingdom Hearts, maybe?

My Opinion =/= Yours.

Its funny how they don't match huh? Weirdest thing.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
playallday said:
I have a 32" HDTV (1080P) so whats the best way to get a good image?
Component cables, IIRC best the PS2 can output. Using Composite cables (built in cables) will not only have horrible quality but will also lag on HDTVs, makes almost all games unplayable IMO.

@fischju: They are all rated E. All it is is rolling balls all around the place and getting things to attach to them.
tongue.gif

I recommend any of the Tony Hawk's, specifically Pro Skater 3, Underground, and American Wasteland. The reason they are rated T is because of lyrics and blood, and Underground does have "shit" said twice, but it is a great game. You can switch off songs in all of them, and you can also switch off blood IIRC.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
myuusmeow said:
I recommend any of the Tony Hawk's, specifically Pro Skater 3, Underground, and American Wasteland. The reason they are rated T is because of lyrics and blood, and Underground does have "shit" said twice, but it is a great game. You can switch off songs in all of them, and you can also switch off blood IIRC.
mad.gif
I got Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam for $10 (New), I was going to get Underground but its rated "T". After buying I hear this...
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up