Homebrew good file browser

• Thread starter sumarth
  • Start date
  • Views 2,417
  • Replies 15
S

sumarth

OP
do you know of a good file browser that supports cut, copy, paste, rename, (un)hide, etc and IS NOT DSORGANIZE ?

thanks

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AKAIO supports cut/copy/paste/rename
wink.gif

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, there's plenty of reason to not like DSOrganize. For me, after about a week, games started randomly deleting off my card, then suddenly the to-do list app started crashing every time.
hate2.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I've never had any problems with DSOrganize unless I was attempting something that had reasonable doubt in not working (playing a couple files and other small things). The worst that ever happened to me was when the renaming function screwed up a different file (which I suspect may have been because there were too many files in the folder since it doesn't happen when there aren't as many files).

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Wow, I've never had any problems with DSOrganize unless I was attempting something that had reasonable doubt in not working (playing a couple files and other small things). The worst that ever happened to me was when the renaming function screwed up a different file (which I suspect may have been because there were too many files in the folder since it doesn't happen when there aren't as many files).
Which version do you use?

While I've never had any problems with it on my R4, apparently 3.2 is very buggy.
It's recommended that you use 3.1129 instead.

S

sumarth

OP
twiztidsinz said:
jurassicplayer said:
Which version do you use?

While I've never had any problems with it on my R4, apparently 3.2 is very buggy.
It's recommended that you use 3.1129 instead.

yeah im using 3.1129 special for m3 sakura ... it loads and works but glitches up in like txt editing and stuff ... i tried ifile and dsfile, but DSO is obviously better ... i need to get i to work though

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
coolness said:
Just what ``Alter`` say
there are to much glitches
and there was a problem whit it
the touchscreen from the dsi don`t work on it
There aren't that many glitches that the normal person encounters...at most all I have ever had was a renaming problem when there are too many files in a directory o.0
Also the touchscreen works on the DSi, you just need to turn off the Wifi -_-"...Why would you want DSOrganize for wifi applications anyways (might as well leave those to the homebrew specifically for those types of endeavors).

House Spider

In the GBAtemp attic.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
coolness said:
Just what ``Alter`` say
there are to much glitches
and there was a problem whit it
the touchscreen from the dsi don`t work on it
There aren't that many glitches that the normal person encounters...at most all I have ever had was a renaming problem when there are too many files in a directory o.0
Also the touchscreen works on the DSi, you just need to turn off the Wifi -_-"...Why would you want DSOrganize for wifi applications anyways (might as well leave those to the homebrew specifically for those types of endeavors).
Yeah, the DSi has a browser, which is good unless you wat to use Bunjalloo for a download. IRC can be handled by CLIRC & I guess you could use GameUp for the Homebrew Database & a backup game for changing settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F