Hacking Good bye EZ Flash 3in1 plus

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Ok. So I've been using it rarely with GBA games but not that much on my Acekard 2.1 and today, I noticed that it wont be detected by my DS Lite (2 DS Lites) nor the GBA Exploader, patched NDS Back Up Tool 3in1 (patched for the plus version)

I just hope it's just the battery but it wont get detected anymore. What can I do?

I bought this last Feb.28, 2009 and it just "died" now as I switch it from 1 DS Lite to another DS Lite. Anyone having the same problem?

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Guys. guess what? It's back again after using my sis's DSTT with YS Menu. it goes with blank in GBA roms but after some tweaking, it has the 3in1 option. I formatted it to YS Menu and then it works. I re-formatted it to GBA Eploader and it detected. I guess fate is playing with me.

here's what happen. when detected by the YS Menu, I formatted it. it rumbles and freezes. my sis's dstt freezes and freezes again at next reboot. then goes blank. i re-insert the dstt and the 3in1 option is blank. i did the following below and give it a little push. it detected and formatted. it works. i reformatted it with gba exploader because there's a bug on the ys menu. and now it works. what a time consuming but it's worth it.

So here are the things I learned:

"If not detected, remove-insert-remove and insert then give it a little tap and it should be back to normal."

Hopefully, this is a universal thing for everyone. THanks again for your time in reading this.

One more thing. clean the contacts of the 3in1 and give it a push when inserted. it helped me a lot. I hope this will not happen again.

I'll try to make a solution before complaining here next time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.