Good bye EZ Flash 3in1 plus

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Chris_Skylock, May 31, 2009.

May 31, 2009
  1. Chris_Skylock
    OP

    Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2008
    Messages:
    1,501
    Location:
    Philippines
    Country:
    Philippines
    Ok. So I've been using it rarely with GBA games but not that much on my Acekard 2.1 and today, I noticed that it wont be detected by my DS Lite (2 DS Lites) nor the GBA Exploader, patched NDS Back Up Tool 3in1 (patched for the plus version)

    I just hope it's just the battery but it wont get detected anymore. What can I do?

    I bought this last Feb.28, 2009 and it just "died" now as I switch it from 1 DS Lite to another DS Lite. Anyone having the same problem?
     
  2. UltraMagnus

    Member UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2007
    Messages:
    1,967
    Location:
    Portsmouth
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    have you tried taking it out and blowing in it?

    that has fixed this for me before....
     
  3. MUDjoe2

    Newcomer MUDjoe2 Advanced Member

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2009
    Messages:
    98
    Country:
    United States
    If you think it's the battery, then maybe this will help you.
     
  4. Chris_Skylock
    OP

    Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2008
    Messages:
    1,501
    Location:
    Philippines
    Country:
    Philippines
    Guys. guess what? It's back again after using my sis's DSTT with YS Menu. it goes with blank in GBA roms but after some tweaking, it has the 3in1 option. I formatted it to YS Menu and then it works. I re-formatted it to GBA Eploader and it detected. I guess fate is playing with me.

    here's what happen. when detected by the YS Menu, I formatted it. it rumbles and freezes. my sis's dstt freezes and freezes again at next reboot. then goes blank. i re-insert the dstt and the 3in1 option is blank. i did the following below and give it a little push. it detected and formatted. it works. i reformatted it with gba exploader because there's a bug on the ys menu. and now it works. what a time consuming but it's worth it.

    So here are the things I learned:

    "If not detected, remove-insert-remove and insert then give it a little tap and it should be back to normal."

    Hopefully, this is a universal thing for everyone. THanks again for your time in reading this.

    One more thing. clean the contacts of the 3in1 and give it a push when inserted. it helped me a lot. I hope this will not happen again.

    I'll try to make a solution before complaining here next time.
     

Share This Page