Gaming Good beat-em-ups for the DS?

Amiable-Akuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love these kinds of games. I wish more would come to the DS or PSP. Titles like Knights of the Round or Captain Commando would be awesome to see, I guess especially on the PSP screen (since it's plasma-widescreen looks really makes 2D titles seem like their sprites were redrawn in high-def or something).

One overlooked game I would recommend that is on the GBA is the first game based on the "new" TMNT series (not Fast Forward but "new" compared to the old show) - it is also a little bit of a platformer but it has a ton of beat-em-up stuff and, to me, is much better than I ever dreamed. Check it out.

rustinr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love these kinds of games. I wish more would come to the DS or PSP. Titles like Knights of the Round or Captain Commando would be awesome to see, I guess especially on the PSP screen (since it's plasma-widescreen looks really makes 2D titles seem like their sprites were redrawn in high-def or something).

One overlooked game I would recommend that is on the GBA is the first game based on the "new" TMNT series (not Fast Forward but "new" compared to the old show) - it is also a little bit of a platformer but it has a ton of beat-em-up stuff and, to me, is much better than I ever dreamed. Check it out.

It's an lcd screen, and the resolution on the PSP is 480x272 lol, 720p is 1280 x 720.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-