Goldleaf - A Nintendo Switch multipurpose homebrew tool

Goldleaf

Goldleaf is a multipurpose homebrew tool for Nintendo Switch!

Goldleaf.1.jpg

Similar to the well-known 3DS homebrew FBI, Goldleaf serves as a file browser/manager/editor, title manager, user account manager... and more!

Let Goldleaf make your life easier while dealing with more or less technical Nintendo Switch stuff!

Last edited by XorTroll, , Reason: 0.6 README changes

Minkaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Is there a way to install many .nsp file via the usb?
Because I have a game that have many .nsp such as update file dlc.

Karcz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Karcz,

RiPPERD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welp guys, I have a surprise for all of you: Goldleaf as qlaunch coming soon!

not sure if i like the idea of this personally... unless i missed something? but the concept is great and well done mate i hope to see your own cfw in the future maybe?

alantgw

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Welp guys, I have a surprise for all of you: Goldleaf as qlaunch coming soon!

May I ask what is the pro for Goldleaf as qlaunch?
Also a suggestion - ask for confirmation when deleting a file. I intended to delete a file using Goldleaf but I was surprised that it did not ask for confirmation before deleting, while usually other applications do.

btw, great job and looking forward to XCI installation support.

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i messed up, i changed my icon to one of my album photos because i wanted to see what happened, and now my switch crashs anytime i start a game or try to change the icon back, is there anyway to change it back?

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
I have error below when trying to install NSP from USB.

[gtree:Error] No USB connection was found. Make sure you have Goldleaf open before running Goldtree.
Press any key to exit...

what is wrong please? I have started the nro app first and then launched the windows exe, same error each time

designgears

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have error below when trying to install NSP from USB.

[gtree:Error] No USB connection was found. Make sure you have Goldleaf open before running Goldtree.
Press any key to exit...

what is wrong please? I have started the nro app first and then launched the windows exe, same error each time

You need to follow the rest of the directions and install the driver.

Reactions: KTroopA

XorTroll

Switching between my 2DS and my Switch
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Guys, I'm so glad to announce that v0.4 has been released!

Changelog:

• Atmosphère v0.8.3's new feature, payload rebooting from the console itself, is also supported by Goldleaf! Binary *.bin files will have an option to be launched as payloads if Atmosphère is detected running.

• The old title manager has been refactored. Now, it can show ANY kind of content located in any partition, from system data archives to DLCs and updates, and regular titles. All of them can be removed individually.

• Goldleaf has the ability to detect the CFW currently running, which gets displayed on the CFW menu.

• Now the web browser is accessible even if Goldleaf isn't an installed title. It will use the WifiLogin web-applet, which has some limitations, but at least it's something.

• Content mounting (like NAND when being browsed or the NSPs when being installed) has been refactored to minimize any filesystem issues.

• Some icons were changed: NROs have a new icon, NCAs have now the old NROs icon...

• NSP exporting now warns with titles which are 4GB or higher, for risk preventing.

• USB has been quite improved with experimental threads' syncing, which seems to make it more stable.

• Regular installs check for free size now.

• Tickets show if they're used or not, so unused ones should be safe to remove.

• Both USB and regular installations abort if the title is already installed.

• Minor fixes and corrections on texts and several options.
(just saying, now the installable version has also those support information docs you can access from HOME menu)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM