United States
Same, stuck at classic controller screen
frown.gif

PKGINGO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obviously this would be a fake, don't download it. Anyone with a technical understanding of the N64 can tell you that Rare's games make use of custom microcodes. Ever wonder why the sky in golden eye never worked quite right? Why they were able to pull off conker (simplifying the physics)? You can see this in emulators too. There are choices for selecting certain microcodes for certain games. Considering Rare developed these microcodes, and they are no longer owned by Nintendo, I don't believe Nintendo would spend the time developing emulation for part of the system that they won't use and I doubt Microsoft would allow them to release Goldeneye on the virtual console either. There is just no reason to emulate their custom microcodes. Now if you were some sort of super hacker and actually hacked in support for this functionality (which is by no means a small feat), then why would you be posting this WAD here in the open anyway. There should be enough common sense by the time you actually figured out how to do that.

shank69xo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a waste of time samsam. Its cool that you put a wad out for everyone to try, but how the hell can you say working when its obviously not, and obvious you haven't tested it?
hate2.gif

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I retract my previous statement.... samsam... you suck, j/k (good try I guess). Back to Touhou Wii.......
laugh.gif
Too bad you wasted some warning on shit that doesn't work
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1