OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I hear its impossible but I am on a mission to find a way to port the gba golden sun onto my r4ds. Im not asking for the whole prcess but what programs should I look into to do this? I know there has to be a way.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
By port do you mean emulate...? There is no way without getting a gba expansion card. A simple search would have answered this.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
FOR ALL N00BS THAT WISH TO PLAY GBA GAMES ON THEIR SLOT-1 CART:

A) If you are using a DS LITE or DS FAT (WITH THE GBA SLOT) just go get a EZ-Flash 3-in-1.

B) If you are using a DSi or later pickup the iPlayerDS flashcard as there is currently a homebrew application that allows you to play GBA Games in 99.99% quality. There are still some games that have problems. I'm still kicking myself for not participating in Tempmas 2009 for a chance to get the iPlayerDS cart.

C) If you are using a DSi and don't want to get an iPlayer DS then just wait for the DSi Ware to become hacked and then wait for a GBA Loader for the DSi. I am confident that this is possible but it will take some time to be perfected.

dudereno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:

A) If you are using a DS LITE or DS FAT (WITH THE GBA SLOT) just go get a EZ-Flash 3-in-1.

B) If you are using a DSi or later pickup the iPlayerDS flashcard as there is currently a homebrew application that allows you to play GBA Games in 99.99% quality. There are still some games that have problems. I'm still kicking myself for not participating in Tempmas 2009 for a chance to get the iPlayerDS cart.

C) If you are using a DSi and don't want to get an iPlayer DS then just wait for the DSi Ware to become hacked and then wait for a GBA Loader for the DSi. I am confident that this is possible but it will take some time to be perfected.
B. Define 99.99% quality? If you haven't even got the device have can you qualify this sweeping statement? Golden sun runs on the GBA iPlayer emulator but it has problems. default saving doesn't work so you have to use save states. There are also issues with the sound.

Ph33rm3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dudereno said:
DJ91990 said:

B. Define 99.99% quality? If you haven't even got the device have can you qualify this sweeping statement? Golden sun runs on the GBA iPlayer emulator but it has problems. default saving doesn't work so you have to use save states. There are also issues with the sound.
I'm pretty sure that it means occasional glitching, some games music is messed up, graphical glitches, you know it's not perfect. >_>

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope there will be more than an initial release of the GBA emulator on the iPlayer. I know for sure that the Supercard DS 2 will have a better releases of the emulator.
frown.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm hoping Team AceKard comes out with an AceKard3 or something that has a built-in CPU or whatever it is that the iPlayer and Supercard DSTwo have. That way, a person can use AKAIO and still have GBA emulation. Then again, that'd be a fair bit more work for the AKAIO team.
tongue.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:

The iplayer should also work on the DS Lite and DS Fat, but only buy it if you don't already have a flashcart since it's a little pricey. It'd be cheaper just to get a EZ Flash 3-in-1 if you already have an r4, but if you have neither go for the iplayer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.