Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
andy122 said:
Porkmaster said:
andy122 said:
haha i thought it had somethin to do with that tree but i was too busy playing the flute to it.
thx for the help
smile.gif

No problem! Everything else past that point is fresh in my mind, since I just did it. If you're stuck again, don't be afraid to ask!

haha ok and seriously thank u again
tongue.gif

Yup! I'm off to bed, though. If you get stuck while I'm asleep, I'll put what to do in the spoiler box. Only look if you get stuck.

After the forest maze, head up the mountain. Once you reach a split path, go left, and crush the rock, making the logs fall in the water, then you can go up and grab a Djinn. Go right for the correct way. Make your way up the mountain, and you'll come across a big bird. Move to in front of its head and use slap on it (You get slap from a pair of gloves that some people give you), and then it will come to life. Slap it again, and it will fall down, knocked out, and you gotta pick up its feather. After that, attempt to leave the area. After what happens next, head inside the birds body, grab everything you see, and then you'll come across a cutscene. After that cutscene, head back to the forest town, and make your way to the forest, like you wanted to enter, and talk to the wolf guy. After you do that, he'll leave, and you gotta make your way to the furry town (The one with all the furry people, and that band is playing there). Talk to the wolf guy there (He's in the band), and he'll play a special song, which opens up a dungeon with amazing music! That's as far as I am now, and I'm off to bed. Best of luck to you!

mydestiny

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm stuck....><

I talked to the queen and she gave me the scoll, and I fell down the hole....but afterwards I didn't do any exploring and when straight towards the exit. Afterwards I went to Ayatayu, where I deliveried the scoll to the two generals. And now I don't know what to do, I explored the place out, and it's just dead ends, and I can't get through the door inside the temple....

Black_Knight_666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
mydestiny said:
I'm stuck....><

I talked to the queen and she gave me the scoll, and I fell down the hole....but afterwards I didn't do any exploring and when straight towards the exit. Afterwards I went to Ayatayu, where I deliveried the scoll to the two generals. And now I don't know what to do, I explored the place out, and it's just dead ends, and I can't get through the door inside the temple....

if you can get outside the castle, hav u been to this water temple thing?

andy122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mydestiny said:
I'm stuck....><

have you gotten the flute from the mountains?

xakota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black_Knight_666 said:
Has any1 worked out what to do with the four crystal pillars? (you can use fire on them)
the 4 pillars are in this order:
1 2
3 4

Use growth on 1, douse on 2, fireball on 3, and whirlwind on 4. You can see this order by going into the room on the left and moving the torch around.

Arch Feline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Matthew and Karis just rescued Tyrell. (right at the beginning The vortex shrank into a little ball. Am I supposed to do something with it? The pass/tunnel right next to home has a drop off. I need something to happen. Either an item, a djinni or an epiphany.

It OK. I got the epiphany and followed the map.

andy122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arch Feline said:
Matthew and Karis just rescued Tyrell. (right at the beginning The vortex shrank into a little ball. Am I supposed to do something with it? The pass/tunnel right next to home has a drop off. I need something to happen. Either an item, a djinni or an epiphany.

go back to where you saved him and follow the path that he was blocking when he was laying on the floor. When you follow this path you'll be back outside but this time you will come out of the top opening. ( you'll know you did this right if you get a cutscene)

Sheikonh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone knows how to get the yellow card to pass through the wooden door? This wooden door is the one with a Venus Djinn on a little cliff with a lot of flowers of levitation (?)

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm stuck on the part

"when a boy about to fall down from a broken bridge and next to him is a black vortex. Then you have to use wind and push him up and then he went somewhere and the old man got onto the machine and two men pushed him far away..."

After that I don't know where to go... Help please? Thanks
smile.gif

Black_Knight_666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
darkspirit456 said:
Hey guys, I'm stuck on the part

"when a boy about to fall down from a broken bridge and next to him is a black vortex. Then you have to use wind and push him up and then he went somewhere and the old man got onto the machine and two men pushed him far away..."

After that I don't know where to go... Help please? Thanks
smile.gif

There should be a path down you can take
smile.gif
(south)

Black_Knight_666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sheikonh said:
Anyone knows how to get the yellow card to pass through the wooden door? This wooden door is the one with a Venus Djinn on a little cliff with a lot of flowers of levitation (?)

In one of the towns, go to the northern part of town and there should be two people standing in front of a gate. the rest will follow
smile.gif

Sheikonh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Black_Knight_666 said:
Sheikonh said:

In one of the towns, go to the northern part of town and there should be two people standing in front of a gate. the rest will follow
smile.gif

Ok, thanks
yaynds.gif

noddalives

Trophies
XP
Country
so you guys are saying the characters do get very overpowered later? cos my sisters been running around fighting random monsters for a while now for me. oh well ill just let them be overpowered
tongue.gif

andy122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machine666 said:
which is what I have to do after getting the psynergy frost? help me please

go back to the town where you the flute(in the mountains). go into the place where you put the mask. go use frost on the 2 circles within that room

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work