Gaming Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Official Help Thread

Black_Knight_666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to seperate the incoming whiners, i thought it would be wise to create a help thread
smile.gif
i'll start!

im in some mountain place with alot of trees and flowers that you can make float with some sort of gale move. there is a jupiter djinn on top of a cliff that i cant get to.. anyone ever get it??

Reactions: 1 person

Taichi24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black_Knight_666 said:
Just to seperate the incoming whiners, i thought it would be wise to create a help thread
smile.gif
i'll start!

im in some mountain place with alot of trees and flowers that you can make float with some sort of gale move. there is a jupiter djinn on top of a cliff that i cant get to.. anyone ever get it??
You're gonna have to proceed to next area then after the scenes, make your way around the house and move the tree stump down.

Proceed back to the other area and use your fireball to make the tram come to you.

Ride it to the other side, go around and voila your Jupiter Djinn.

Black_Knight_666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taichi24 said:
Black_Knight_666 said:
smile.gif
i'll start!

You're gonna have to proceed to next area then after the scenes, make your way around the house and move the tree stump down.

Proceed back to the other area and use your fireball to make the tram come to you.

Ride it to the other side, go around and voila your Jupiter Djinn.

Many thanks!
smile.gif

xakota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got to the town where Rief/Crown takes you to the top of some hill, then I solved the puzzle in the temple place in the center, then i went to the house by the hill and the guy gave me a flute, and I have no idea what to do.

noddalives

Trophies
XP
Country
works fine on my sisters acekard with AKAIO 1.8.1, you gotta enable the AP bypass option on the 3rd(?) menu page

Reiliar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
noddalives said:
works fine on my sisters acekard with AKAIO 1.8.1, you gotta enable the AP bypass option on the 3rd(?) menu page

I did. I enabled it in the menu page and in the game's settings :/ I think that I've to enable/disable some other options.. Rom must be trimmed ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.