Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Why don't we stop fighting over the internet, huh?
rolleyes.gif

I love going to the beach! It's always fun, since the swimming pool gets rather old.
I don't think I'll be able to go this summer, but you should - as it's awesome, don't let the opportunity slip by.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Joujoudoll said:
I give money every month to the poor in Africa... Everyone needs clothes anyway. If everyone thought that, we'd all be running around naked because we'd give all our clothes away to the needy. How about you be the first one to give all your clothes away to the African children.
I think thats what he was implying. To basically run around naked it seems.
I'm pretty sure he was implying that you donate some, not all of your clothes, because owning that many is simply extravagance.

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urza said:
Narin said:
Joujoudoll said:
I give money every month to the poor in Africa... Everyone needs clothes anyway. If everyone thought that, we'd all be running around naked because we'd give all our clothes away to the needy. How about you be the first one to give all your clothes away to the African children.
I'm pretty sure he was implying that you donate some, not all of your clothes, because owning that many is simply extravagance.

Well, no asked me how big my suitcase was... I don't have a very big suit case, I was able to fit two pairs of jeans, 3 shirts, 1 pair of capris, and some panties and socks... I don't think that's being "extravagant".
smile.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
Narin said:
Joujoudoll said:
Hmm, perhaps so, its hard to tell with that one. He did say "All your clothing" though you are right, he could mean all the extra clothing and such.

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, if it's not sunny, swim in the rain.:-)

Really, a storm in the beach is a very nice nature spectacle, if there is no lightning, of course, or it would be a very silly thing to do.

Anyway, sun or rain, you will get wet in the beach, so enjoy it in a different way. I always went to the beach when was raining at my travels and it's good too.

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm at a hotel with wifi... What is this the 17th century? It's so unheard of to get wifi at the beach? Wtf...

Wilddenim> The beach is rainy and foggy, but it's alright.... Kind of cold too. I have to use wifi in the lobby because they don't offer wifi in the hotel rooms... Anyway, I gotta get going, I was just checking email and such.

Gman 101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Actually I did mean "the rest of your clothing"... I wasn't thinking when I typed. Oh well, I already donated some clothing
smile.gif

Why not just sit back and relax? There's a quote from some poet who said:
"What is this life if full of care, we have not time to stand and stare,
No time to stand beneath the boughs, and stare as long as sheep and cows."

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I spent all day today without getting on the net because it was actually sunny here at the beach and I bought some really pretty seashells... I haven't been watching TV, so the only thing I do is get on the net for a few minutes and check my email, etc. I am hoping the sun today will encourage the sun to come out tomorrow. It's been nice here at the beach so far. I'm going to build a fire tonight and enjoy a nice fire.
smile.gif
S'mores anyone?

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lucky you! It was cloudy today. Unlike yesterday it was so lovely and warm, sun shining! Hopefully it'll be shining tomorrow for my fiance's birthday.

You seem to have a great while I have a horrible day lol

I had a friend who was meant to be at work but I found out from her IPs in her emails that she was actually at home. She didn't know that every Internet points have different IPs no matter where you are. So her emails included IP, it show where her ISP is and where she were.

She have been caught red handed. I hate people who would lie that they are at work when they are actually in another place. Don't you hate people like that?

Oh well, at least hopefully I'll have a BBQ tomorrow for my man's birthday.
biggrin.gif

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wilddenim said:
Lucky you! It was cloudy today. Unlike yesterday it was so lovely and warm, sun shining! Hopefully it'll be shining tomorrow for my fiance's birthday.

You seem to have a great while I have a horrible day lol

I had a friend who was meant to be at work but I found out from her IPs in her emails that she was actually at home. She didn't know that every Internet points have different IPs no matter where you are. So her emails included IP, it show where her ISP is and where she were.

She have been caught red handed. I hate people who would lie that they are at work when they are actually in another place. Don't you hate people like that?

Oh well, at least hopefully I'll have a BBQ tomorrow for my man's birthday.
biggrin.gif

I hope tomorrow will sun shine for you too!
smile.gif

Happy Birthday Wilddenim's Fiance!

I don't like it when people lie about where they are... I've had people do that to me before and I have caught them and they would continue to deny it. Grr.

I hope your Fiance has a great birthday and you guys can have a wonderful BBQ!
smile.gif

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aww, will pass the birthday wishes to him!

Yeah, people like that are so annoying.

Thanks, I miss a good fire.. And marshmallows! *drooling* Post some beach posts when you get back
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-