Going online on a previously hacked unpatched switch

Dariush

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
It's an unpatched console which was sysCFWed.The owner says it works but kinda buggy so I decided to updating it first to perform a clean JB then setup emunand on it so he could go play online his legit games. But the problem is that even by disabling auto RCM, removing sd, and booting straight to the OFW, the serial number stays on XAW00000000000, and I can't update the OFW through original system update on the menu. It errors out with the S0025 code

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's an unpatched console which was sysCFWed.The owner says it works but kinda buggy so I decided to updating it first to perform a clean JB then setup emunand on it so he could go play online his legit games. But the problem is that even by disabling auto RCM, removing sd, and booting straight to the OFW, the serial number stays on XAW00000000000, and I can't update the OFW through original system update on the menu. It errors out with the S0025 code
Your post was answered in this thread. Please use that thread for any and all future inquiries instead.

Reactions: Lamcza and Dariush

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: no, cod sucks +1