Hacking Going from Retroarch to Adrenaline

sebbydaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so Im new to the adrenaline scene and want to know what folders do I transfer my games ? is it possible to get my saves from retro and transfer to adrenaline ? do eboots still work as good or is a psp format better ? can I download game from store easily or get them else where ?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eboots work great. put the games in ux0 : pspemu\PSP\GAME\YOURGAMENAME\eboot.pbp. put your psx games there too. I've only noticed a small video difference. The vita has a bit bigger screen so, the Psp games look a tad bit fuzzy. You can tweak some of the video settings in adrenaline.

Last edited by slaphappygamer,

DaveC1964

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PSP only had a resolution of 480 x 272 which is 4x less than the Vita. This means everything will look blurry and more pixellated than native Vita emus. The lower res means scaling artifacts are worse and not as fine. I would use native Vita where possible. GBA emulation seems kind of crap on the Vita at the moment though so that may be a good one to use PSP emu.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PSP only had a resolution of 480 x 272 which is 4x less than the Vita. This means everything will look blurry and more pixellated than native Vita emus. The lower res means scaling artifacts are worse and not as fine. I would use native Vita where possible. GBA emulation seems kind of crap on the Vita at the moment though so that may be a good one to use PSP emu.
Just curious, what you trying to achieve here? :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM