Going around London with my bro

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's the story: Before I left Philippines 4 years ago, I met my siblings-in-law. There are 3 of them but I only met two since the other one was in the States with her fiancee. It was nice meeting them and they told me it would have been way better if all of us were there.

4 years later, the other brother finally got in touch with me, saying that he's in Hemel Hempstead living with his fiancee and asked me if we can meet up. Of course I wouldn't pass up the chance, considering I've never seen him face-to-face and we've only communicated by phone, texting and Facebook. So we've decided to meet up at Harrods tomorrow then maybe go around Piccadilly Circus for lunch and then go around from there.

Any Brits here who would like to give me some places to visit? Obviously, both sides have done some touring around central London in the past, but I don't go out that much so I don't know, maybe, the nearest Subway store in Oxford Street (I do know, but it's just an expression)

I'm thinking of going to Oxford Street (maybe show him around my uni), maybe Westfield (since he's gonna bring his fiancee as well, and she likes shopping), Science Museum (went there for a uni group trip and I loved it, way better than I expected)...

Thanks
smile.gif

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
The History and Science museums (science is much more fun). Westfield is loooong, go Brent Cross. Covent Garden and Trocadero are the places to go.

What uni you at btw?

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
mcp2 said:
The History and Science museums (science is much more fun). Westfield is loooong, go Brent Cross. Covent Garden and Trocadero are the places to go.

What uni you at btw?
University of Westminster. I actually go at the Cavendish campus, which is a bit further than the Regent campus - the campus that I'm planning to show to them. I only have 1 lecture session (every Fridays) in Regent campus, but it actually looks decent it's worth a "Here's my uni - like it???"
tongue.gif

Trocadero was the place that I was thinking but can't remember. I had lots of fun in that place. Added to my list
smile.gif

Any dimsum restaurants other than Chinatown (my bro loves dimsum and I'm thinking Chinatown is a bit generic)?

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, I'd definitely take him around campus then! Chinatown is pretty close to Trocadero and there's probably no better place for dimsum, so why not?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4