Going A9LH - Am I doing it right?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by -pm-, Jan 19, 2017.

1. -pm-
    OP

-pm- Member

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Hello,

I am following the guide and want to A9LH- and Luma3DSize my recently for this purpose bought 2DS-System.
    Its currently on 11.1.0-34E and I am just preparing my SD Card Files for Point 4 (whilst my newly bought sd card is being checked for corruptions and so on)

I just wanted to ask, if I'm getting it right, that the contents in the sd root should look like this:

starter/ (containing everything whats inside starter.zip)
    soundhax-eur-o3ds.m4a
    otherapp.bin

I'm asking this, because I'm unsure whether the starter directory is contained in the zip - or if my unzipper created it and it should be

3ds/
    boot.3dsx
    soundhax-eur-o3ds.m4a
    otherapp.bin

As this is how I remember it back from the ninjhax-days.
    Unfortunately, I can't get this exactly from the guide. A screenshot how it should look like would be nice in the guide, I think.

Thanks!

--- edit:

never mind, just saw 'Copy the contents of the starter folder in starter.zip to the root of your SD card'. Problem solved.

Last edited by -pm-, Jan 19, 2017
  2. belisleian

belisleian GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2016
    Canada
    No, the content of Starter folder should be at the root of your SD card.

3. -pm-
    OP

-pm- Member

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Hello, it's me again.
    I'm currently on the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer-Step and all went well, I am now in Decrypt9, Section I and just prepared my SD Card with 2.1.0-4E_ctrtransfer_o3ds and 2.1.0-4E_ctrtransfer_o3ds.bin.sha in the /files9-Folder. Whilst doing so, I noticed a log file which says:

Is it safe to continue or did I get something wrong?