The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

So yeah.

Dude, King Kong got HUEG, he been hitting the protein since last we saw him, oatz and sqwatz brah, I be mirin' those gainz.
But seriously, he is the same size as Godzilla how the fuck does that work.

Anyway.

Hype?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thank you.:)

And for me another bad new Godzilla Movie I will not watch....
....not like....

Gareth´s Godzilla - :rolleyes:
Did not completely watched Godzilla 2,turned off...
.....the new Movies are not mine...

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Very much hyped for this one. I do appreciate how they established in Skull Island that Kong was young and still growing, so that it's a bit more natural for him to be on Godzilla's level for this crossover. Unlike in the original King Kong vs. Godzilla, where they had to dramatically increase King Kong's physical size and give him new abilities just to give him a fighting chance.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very much hyped for this one. I do appreciate how they established in Skull Island that Kong was young and still growing, so that it's a bit more natural for him to be on Godzilla's level for this crossover. Unlike in the original King Kong vs. Godzilla, where they had to dramatically increase King Kong's physical size and give him new abilities just to give him a fighting chance.

This scares me. I love them both. And I saw Godzilla's last movie "King of the Monsters", That Godzilla might be the one to prevail. I don't want either one hurt. :sad:

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
This scares me. I love them both. And I saw Godzilla's last movie "King of the Monsters", That Godzilla might be the one to prevail. I don't want either one hurt. :sad:
Given the current trend in these franchise "vs" crossovers, I highly doubt it'll actually be Godzilla vs Kong to the end. The current theory is that they'll team up in the end to take on a bigger threat after tussling for a bit. We'll get some true Godzilla vs Kong action, but ultimately we won't get a satisfying answer to "who would win."

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given the current trend in these franchise "vs" crossovers, I highly doubt it'll actually be Godzilla vs Kong to the end. The current theory is that they'll team up in the end to take on a bigger threat after tussling for a bit. We'll get some true Godzilla vs Kong action, but ultimately we won't get a satisfying answer to "who would win."

If, if this is so, then Both my monsters are safe. Cool :D

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If, if this is so, then Both my monsters are safe. Cool :D
"safe"... this last series of films...

In before
Act one. Some boring setup with a scientist nobody believes.

They fight (possibly a misunderstanding -- Kong accidentally steps on an egg or something and Godzilla torches his island). Godzilla bites/melts off Kong's arm and Kong has to become mecha Kong. Godzilla also gets some metal gloves or nuclear bombs to chew on to power up (if super lame the atlantis was just an outpost in the previous film).

Rematch starts.

Enter Mechagodzilla (maybe they paid Charles Dance enough to come back and he also knew the people that made Kong's arm but that would probably be too logically consistent a bit of storywriting) or maybe Gigan (I doubt they would be stupid enough to roll the random monster list and pick something like Kumonga, even if giant spiders are cool).

As CGI monster is expensive we have to weave some incredibly boring and physics/martial arts defying family drama in the middle of this to pad the runtime. They will even save the day (possibly after making Kong kick his nuke habit and realise the power of friendship with Kong) and tonal whiplash in the last 5 minutes as a contrived environmental message or "maybe humans were the real monsters all along" and "technology is not the solution" crammed in there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s