God eater translation or burst

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Chiverus, Jan 20, 2011.

Jan 20, 2011

God eater translation or burst by Chiverus at 5:36 PM (2,260 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Chiverus
    OP

Newcomer Chiverus Advanced Member

Canada
    So im looking at the english patch for the jap god eater and i had a few questions about it:
    1. what exactly is translated?
    2. has anyone tested it on the prom loader for 6.2 hen?
    3. am i just better off dealing with my impatients and waiting for burst?

2. Excellentnuke

Member Excellentnuke GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    If I were you, I'd wait for Burst. Only two more months left, provided they don't delay it again, which I don't see happening because it was delayed a bunch of times in the past and it's been about a year since it's initial planned release date.

If you're really impatient, play Phantasy Star Portable 2 while you wait. It's pretty much the same thing, but, in my opinion, a little easier and more like an MMO.

3. JamesCID

Newcomer JamesCID Member

Mexico
    1.-By the final release Items, descriptions and missions are translated. The story isn't translated and it's a pretty big part of the game.
    2.-I Haven't tested it in 6.20 ( since I'm in 5.03).
    3.-Your pick, it's not like it would take much to download the patch BUT you'd be missing some story elements and you'd probably play Burst once it's released just for the improvements.

4. synce

Member synce だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん

United States
    You're not missing out on anything extraordinary by not understanding the storyline believe me

5. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    But there's also the God Eater Online servers that you can play on so you may get some mileage out of playing about with it whilst you wait for the release of Burst.

6. thewarhammer

Newcomer thewarhammer Advanced Member

Brazil
    ...well, I'm playing the translated version of GE while waiting for Burst. The final release of the patch translates a great part of the game, like Items, Missions AND Story. I think there's no problem play it while the english Burst is not released...

...the only bad thing of it is to start all over again when GE Burst comes...~/o/

7. Chiverus
    OP

Newcomer Chiverus Advanced Member

Canada
    So only 4 more days till english god eater burst anyone thinking theres gonna be an early dump?

8. BanditKing

Newcomer BanditKing Member

United States
    Everything is translated 100 percent of the first game. The game has been translated for awhile now.