Raikiri

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wow.. looks cool
this is on psp? O_O wow..
is there a release date yet besides 'coming this winter'
and will they release this outside of japan?

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Phantasy Star Portable more than Monster Hunter. It even has the ability buttons on the bottom right. It also looks like it actually has some sort of minor storyline. Monster Hunter has literally no storylines at all other than the intro to drop you into the situation.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Jiggah said:
clegion said:
we were saying it mh because it mainly consist killing a big monster, while in phantasy star you got mobs

You also kill big monsters in PSP and fight mobs in MH.
i know but it's more often in PSP than in MH, i mean cmon the primary goal of MH is to hunt huge ass monster , which look liek god eater points and in phantasy star you don't hunt the huge thing, they served as boss

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
slightly weird looking weapons on screens but not in the video and good weapon variations... is there a tactical part to it or just crushing monsters and graphically good even for the psp though not pushing it to 100%
the monsters are nothing compared to the protagonist and colossi in shadow of the colossus
One of the chars has a rufus (ff7) kinda look

Quote - One who imagines himself to be all-knowing will surely suffer on account of his ignorance.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Monster Hunter meets Soul Calibur...

Nice, I guess. I hope Namco-Bandai pulls it thru also making it an interesting game to play, with some story.

One of the main faults of MH is that after a while, you don't really get something new and refreshing to do, and that kills the interest you have in the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2