Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
godeatercthumb.jpg

This should be on the Wii instead...it's more modern then Monster Hunter.

QUOTE said:
A scan of Famitsu revealed God Eater, a Namco Bandai developed cooperative action game for the PSP where four players link up for good old god slaying fun.

Does the art style remind you of Shin Megami Tensei at all? That’s what I thought of first.

God Eater has a hundred missions and transforming weapons. The deus ex machina system allows players switch their weapon from a blade to gun to a hybrid “predator form”. Weapons can be further customized with synthesis items. God Eater seems like its designed as a multiplayer game, but it has a single player story mode too. When hunting solo players are joined by one of five computer controlled NPCs.

God Eater is slated to come out in Japan this fall, which is around a year after we first caught wind of the game from a Japanese trademark. A North American release has not been announced, but on the bright side Namco Bandai filed a trademark for God Eater in the US.

Scan:
godeaterscanthumb.jpg

News Source: Siliconera

A trailer has shown up.

QUOTEI know God Eater is probably going to be like Monster Hunter, but I’m psyched for it after seeing this movie. The art style and morphing chainsaw sword oozes with coolness. It’s hard to tell because this is a trailer, but God Eater looks faster paced than Monster Hunter too. Perhaps, this PSP game is a mix of loot collecting, Shin Megami Tensei, and stylish action games like Devil May Cry.

God Eater comes out in Japan this fall and it could fill the Monster Hunter needs for PSP Go users if Namco Bandai releases it as a digital download. A North American release hasn’t been announced, but the first trailer has a lot of English…

News Source: Siliconera

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh! Modernized Monster Hunter.. I like that. It looks good from the scans, I just hope it's good for gameplay.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I agree with Anakir. A modernized MH would suit my style more than the current MHs. :\
I'll definitely keep my eye on this game.

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PSP and not a Wii so this will be great!

Im looking forward to this more than that final fantasy fighting game out soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The shameful part is, I fell so in love with her mask. If I could find the real woman she pretended to be I would die for her without a moments hesitation.
    Truly loved what was never there
    I would have fought demons, gods, armies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Be gentle, I've never done this before." What, biatch you got 3 kids already. Lol, I know loves sucks hard when bad, but really good when good.
    +2
    Lol BigOnYa I hear "I don't usually do sex on the first date" like every 2 to 3 weeks now...
    +1
    I never quite know how to respond lol
    Apparently saying nothing is the correct response lol
    I know they be lying but damn I need something
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You say " is your boyfriend gonna stay and watch, or should I call A cab for him"
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Psionic Roshambo I have alot of family that lives in St pete, Clearwater, Tampa area, what part of FL you in?
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    what is good, family
    Elfers Florida lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Where is that, city close to
    Lived in Hudson from 1999-2023
    Like hmm 45 minutes north of Tampa
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is nice down there, better than Ohio where I am, but I can't take the heat, year round
    Yeah the next 4 months pretty much suck
    Ohio I have been too a few times
    +1
    Born in Michigan and moved to Florida at 16 lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm near Columbus, suburbs called Hilliard.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    are you doxxing yourselves?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, I mean I'm in north Korea
    Lol Doxing is for people with something to hide
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Someone doxxed me on here before because they were upset about a moderating decision I made lul
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Someone doxxed me on here before because they were upset about a moderating decision I made lul