OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
god_eater.jpg

Yesterday, at the LEVEL UP video game event in Barcelona, Namco Bandai confirmed a 2011 release for God Eater, the company’s own take on the Monster Hunter genre. The primary difference between the two, judging by the demo Namco released in Japan, is that God Eater features a more in-depth story and — as one would expect — a generous helping of religious references.

The game released to a relatively warm reception in Japan and has sold in the range of 600,000 units to date, according to Enterbrain’s sales tracker. In North America, God Eater will be localized by D3 Publisher in the third quarter of 2010.

Namco closed out their press release with the following statement: “If you’ve ever wondered what a god tastes like, you won’t have to wait long to find out.”
Source.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
QUOTE said:
god_eater.jpg

Yesterday, at the LEVEL UP video game event in Barcelona, Namco Bandai confirmed a 2011 release for God Eater, the company’s own take on the Monster Hunter genre. The primary difference between the two, judging by the demo Namco released in Japan, is that God Eater features a more in-depth story and — as one would expect — a generous helping of religious references.

The game released to a relatively warm reception in Japan and has sold in the range of 600,000 units to date, according to Enterbrain’s sales tracker. In North America, God Eater will be localized by D3 Publisher in the third quarter of 2010.

Namco closed out their press release with the following statement: “If you’ve ever wondered what a god tastes like, you won’t have to wait long to find out.”
Source.
YESSSSS, YESSSSSSS at long last, a dream come true

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice, I guess I would be waiting for this.
But they took too long to announce this, so the hype inside me has long died out.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.