Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just checked through quite a few of them. I think now there is only like 4-5 strings which still have google translate used in them. The other 20 something strings I just went through and checked/re-translated. But since I don't have any reviewer rights I can't do anything apart from submit re-translations. On another note, pretty much nearly done the translating parts for good. Just review, insert translated text into patch/game and testing I guess.
So we have to wait a little longer for the patch release, " and when that time comes, we can truly, finally exist."(Quote Saix lol)

Kusogane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
great job for the team and everyone who had helped this project. i had followed this almost one year ago and still cant believe that i will be able to play it fully with the story. i hope for the best to the team, and i'll keep waiting till the team pick the best time to release it, thanks a lot. you bring my Psp back to life XD

Reactions: Yuna5422
D

Deleted User

Just checked through quite a few of them. I think now there is only like 4-5 strings which still have google translate used in them. The other 20 something strings I just went through and checked/re-translated. But since I don't have any reviewer rights I can't do anything apart from submit re-translations. On another note, pretty much nearly done the translating parts for good. Just review, insert translated text into patch/game and testing I guess.
Done. 0 lines remaining

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@sephurchin
@Zeriel
Looked over/re-translated the last 26 strings that needed to be reviewed. I guess now all thats left is approval, formatting and testing?
Let the testing beging

Reactions: Braig and Yuna5422

Rageous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is it everyone, the moment that all GE fans have been waiting for! Dreams are coming true! You guys are amazing, your awesomeness cannot be described with simple words~!

a29d98e5.gif

Reactions: Braig and Yuna5422

Klaus Merten Blick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
wait for the patch have patience the hardest part of the project was to translate this list now comes the part of patch the iso and then test the game with patch:):yay3ds:

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
who wants to play online God Eater by hamachi ?

Those interested leave here to play the GE 1 and GE 2
Can God eater 2 be played online without 1.40 patch?
Or hamachi simulate the ad hoc multiplayer?
Edit: I cheked on internet, there's no online multiplayer with 1.40 patch, I made a mistake.
Well, I can play it with hamachi, both games

Last edited by Braig,

masterace303

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
i just made this account to say Thank you to every single soul who helped this project, i cannot even imagine the mount of work these guys did to make this happen, you guys truly are the heroes deserve

can i ask one question,when can we expect a release?

jeffpkk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I would be happy to play online too! I would just need help to set everything up cuz it didn`t work for me and I have absolutely no clue how to make this to work T_T

did you turn off the firewall? and made sure all players did? it sometimes bug so bad when someone leavi it on, i played GEB till rank 9 online and GE2 (i forgot where i stopped) with no problems so if you want to screenshot your settings and send me i`d be willing to help

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
to Zerial and soraroxan . I thank you from the bottom of my heart

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just finished spending an entire week on growlanser wayfarer of time . I come back and its translated . OH HELL YEAH .....gonna go play It some more till they release the patch

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ive been having a bit of trouble lately . came back after to months of not playing and all of a sudden the ge2 iso has horrendous loading times . tried reldownloading it and the update but I was met with same issue . if anyone knows whats going on id be much obliged.

Last edited by Deleted member 377734,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8