Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

DiogoN96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
While I've never forgotten this project, I do feel bad for not regularly check this thread and show my gratitude to this team, because while I do wish to play this game in english, I have no skills whatsoever that would be useful to the project, so the least I could've done was to give moral support and show my appreciation.

Thank you guys so much for doing this, you are awesome human beings!!!

Since, like I said above, I have not regularly checked this thread, I have a question about this translation wich has probably been answered already, but I really wish I wouldn't have to go through the entire thing, so I'd be very thankful if anyone answered my question, even if it has been answered before.

If I remember correctly, this game had various updates (up to 1.4-something I believe) wich gave additional content, even though most would only be playable after finishing the whole story, but the team would only translate the actual 1.0 version of the game. Is this still the final objective of the project, or has it been changed? If it is, could I patch the final version of the game, having the 1.0 version content translated and the remaining in japanese?

Independently of playing only the 1.0 version or not, I want the team to know I'll be a happy and grateful fan either way, and thanks in advance to the kind soul who will answer me!

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy fuck, i bet this will be the true uncensored version so totally looking into it. Great job gentlemen.
The PC release isn't being "censored" like how Gods Eater was. It's a wholly new translation of both GE Resurrection and GE2 Rage Burst and will have the content found therein. There are some changes, but those changes aren't changing the game itself.

And it's likely that this translation may get C&Ded so don't act like that lol

Last edited by AttackOtter,

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
some of us has waited for this project for a long time but some of us only waited for not long, and I am the one who has only waited for a short time but I have seen a lot of people talking about different things in the past 4-5 months. And from that 4-5 months alone I know that it's hard to wait for the translation to be done and with that I say thank you for your companions in the waiting of the project, but our journey has almost come to an end in this page but shall we meet again in the game I will help you the best I can. Humbly said from Jorji109. Thank You for Reading.

Rageous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's finally done! XD

Is this the real life!? Is this a fantasy? I don't know anymore!
Am I dreaming!?

some of us has waited for this project for a long time but some of us only waited for not long, and I am the one who has only waited for a short time but I have seen a lot of people talking about different things in the past 4-5 months. And from that 4-5 months alone I know that it's hard to wait for the translation to be done and with that I say thank you for your companions in the waiting of the project, but our journey has almost come to an end in this page but shall we meet again in the game I will help you the best I can. Humbly said from Jorji109. Thank You for Reading.

I've waited for 1-2 years I think? It's been a while and I'm really excited.
HYPE!

Also I give my utmost gratitude to the translation team for all the work they've done.
THANK YOU!:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Last edited by Rageous,
Reactions: Deleted User

asl97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The latest set of translation aren't reviewed yet.
If you check the translation, you would find that it was google translated.

eg (need an account on the site): https://www.transifex.com/god-eater...viewstrings/#en/3581_event_demo_text/45552779

ちなみに威力や範囲には何の影響もないぞ<br>我らが極東の訓練機器が示したんだ、間違いない<@>
By the way <br>'ll be no effect on the power and range I we showed training equipment of the Far East, no doubt <@>

Last edited by asl97,

carl1114

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The latest set of translation aren't reviewed yet.
If you check the translation, you would find that it was google translated.

eg (need an account on the site): https://www.transifex.com/god-eater...viewstrings/#en/3581_event_demo_text/45552779

ちなみに威力や範囲には何の影響もないぞ<br>我らが極東の訓練機器が示したんだ、間違いない<@>
By the way <br>'ll be no effect on the power and range I we showed training equipment of the Far East, no doubt <@>

Is there a way to contact Coldbird? Do you know his e-mail address?

asl97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Is there a way to contact Coldbird?
There are numerous ways of contacting Coldbird, for example, the discord channel, his personal email and afaik skype.
Do you know his e-mail address?
I do have his email, however disclosing it might be against the rules cause I don't have his consent.
It's out in the public on the internet somewhere though, it ain't that hard to find if you know how.

Mark98T

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have waited for the translation about one year. And a few months ago (If I remember correctly) there are no change in translation. But suddenly the translation speed is so fast that only 97 string remaining. Really happy right know

asl97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I have waited for the translation about one year. And a few months ago (If I remember correctly) there are no change in translation. But suddenly the translation speed is so fast that only 97 string remaining. Really happy right know
Nope, it's not 97 strings, somebody used google translate, there are still 284 unreviewed strings.

The worse thing that can happen now is that the reviewers get fed up trying to delete the google translate that they decide to wipe all the unreviewed strings, including any real valid/proper translation that haven't gotten reviewed.

long story short, google translation hurts the project.

Last edited by asl97,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?