Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

Battlefield Argentina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
ONLY 300 Threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7ef42e479b3651c40dce9ca2f9235a95.jpg

moriido21

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm checking the latest translations and I hope I read them wrong, but they are machine translation. So, could I ask whoever tried to help with this to stop because this is not helping?

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I forgot to tell you guys about this but I already finished this game(in japanese). So if anyone need help to rank up (after this is finish) just tell me ; )

devnoname120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm checking the latest translations and I hope I read them wrong, but they are machine translation. So, could I ask whoever tried to help with this to stop because this is not helping?
I will do something about it.

EDIT: I deleted the wrong translations and warned the translator. As usual, it's not an act of vandalism but people who think that they are helping. Here is his answer, I won't tell his nickname because I don't want him to be bashed for something that he regrets.
him said:
im so sorry i thought i was helping ill stop i just wanted to help the project go through faster

Last edited by devnoname120,

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Nvm it went back down to 96% and 498 threads.
Yeah it's probably because someone tried to "help" but the guy used automated translation well a little setback won't hurt we waited for a year and a few months and a single percent isn't going to make the project end, and finally for those people who wants to try to help by using automated translations, don't help because it'll just make the project longer and give even more work to the team. So in the end I just want to say good luck to team, sorry for the long text and for those who wants to help just don't use automated translation

m4rc0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hmm i've a bad feeling that someone is upping again machine translation....
Seriously, if it's true seems these guys like creating only problems....

Last edited by m4rc0,

devnoname120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmm i've a bad feeling that someone is upping again machine translation....
Seriously, if it's true seems these guys like creating only problems....
Don't hesitate to let me know by PM the nickname of people who you believe are using automated translators so that I can fix it.

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Better to wait a month longer than having translation screwed back. Well, there are always many different games to play during waiting...

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Better to wait a month longer than having translation screwed back. Well, there are always many different games to play during waiting...
True and you can hone your skill again and again and again but i'm almost out of blood arts that aren't unlocked yet :P, but meh whatevs, better to wait than have a bad time playing

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, I won't hone my skills in GE, right now I play WoT, didn't played GE in like 6 months as I want to start GE and GE2 "fresh", not risking burning out in the middle of the game :)

moriido21

Trophies
XP
Country
As usual, it's not an act of vandalism but people who think that they are helping. Here is his answer, I won't tell his nickname because I don't want him to be bashed for something that he regrets.
I can tell he meant it well and tbh I felt guilty I can't translate the rest as fast as promised, but well... Maybe he could've helped with proofreading instead. Either way, let's leave it at that.

Good news (maybe?) is that it got to 97% again, although there are roughly 400 threads left instead :)
EDIT: It got rounded down to 399 today.

Last edited by moriido21,
Reactions: devnoname120

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It's nice to see huge progress on this game. Cheers. :grog:
This year will be awesome, with Monster Hunter Generations and this.
Take your time guys. :)

Last edited by hyprskllz,

Battlefield Argentina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
I can tell he meant it well and tbh I felt guilty I can't translate the rest as fast as promised, but well... Maybe he could've helped with proofreading instead. Either way, let's leave it at that.

Good news (maybe?) is that it got to 97% again, although there are roughly 400 threads left instead :)
EDIT: It got rounded down to 399 today.
You're doing god's work moriido! we are all with you my man! :yaypsp:

mofonut198

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Been following this for more than a year now. Glad to see it's nearing completion. I'll definitely grab this so I have something to do on the road. I'll be buying the PC version too, so I'll let you guys know how the localization quality is. GEB was pretty ok for me. The voices were fine as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed