Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

jss951121

Trophies
XP
Country
Made an account just to say this here: Thank you for you work :lol:

I'm already near finished with GEB and I'm looking forward to this.

john032194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The opposite of death i hope... but again 2000 strings arent easy
well I sure hope they do continue it even if it takes a long time, still 2602 strings left to translate and that's just a quarter of the work, most of their time will be on editing and bug fixing. I think they will not make it this year if the pace continues to dwindle maybe in 2016, just an assumption.

Last edited by john032194,
Reactions: FuryTomic

FuryTomic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I sure hope they do continue it even if it takes a long time, still 2602 strings left to translate and that's just a quarter of the work, most of their time will be on editing and bug fixing. I think they will not make it this year if the pace continues to dwindle maybe in 2016, just an assumption.

Yh my list for psp titles is as follows

2015 Release:

Sol trigger 2015 60+%

Brother conflict passion pink 2015 100%

2016 Release:

Magica portable final patch 80%

Phantasy star portable 2 infinity 50%

2017 Release:

God eater 2 80%

Persona 2 eternal punishment 20%

Zetumie zoshi 3 1%

YAKUZA 1 English Patch 40%

2018 Release:

Brothers conflict brilliant blue 5%

Conception 0%

Baka to test portable 12%

Its just my own little guess not fact!

Reactions: JamRules

OnenZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi guys, i'm here to contribute in the translation. I don't speak Jpn, but if u needed help to changes a very large data you coun't on me.

And for some other reason, i want to make a spanish translation, from English to spanish. Just like the Jpns to English. If you can tell me how to do this and that is what it takes, I would be very grateful. Therefore I, like many others who want to play in "Spanish"

Unidentified_User

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just wondering. Will we be able to use the DLC pack of this game when it's already translated? Will the DLC be in english also. I hope they could do that also. Is this project still alive? Because I haven't read any update about the progress of this project. I hope they don't abandon this project.

Kittysune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I really lookin forward for this translation project to be finished :3
oh sorry for my english
Good Luck Guys :3

soluuloi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. First I would like to say that I am really excited to see this game being translated. Second I am wondering how long will it take for the first patch version to come out? Will it be finished this year (by december)? Any speculations?
Consider their speed, may be....6 months? Their translating is nearly done, 20% left to translate and 80% left to pr. Then they only have to edit everything and test it.

Hellsjanitor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you guys need translators that know Japanese I may as well try contacting my cousin working in Japan to translate some of these

Please do. ive been waiting for this ever since i first tried to play this game......i know no japanese.....and so i had no idea what to do in this game......even though im extremely familiar with god eater....

also, point of curiosity, have you been watching the anime thats been going on recently? i think its awesome

Kittysune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Please do. ive been waiting for this ever since i first tried to play this game......i know no japanese.....and so i had no idea what to do in this game......even though im extremely familiar with god eater....

also, point of curiosity, have you been watching the anime thats been going on recently? i think its awesome
the anime was awesome i loved it :3 but kinda dissapointed with the story it's kinda changed with the Original GE story

call me Ken or Accel

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
the anime was awesome i loved it :3 but kinda disappointed with the story it's kinda changed with the Original GE story

Really? So, you the one of those group who "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH, why they change the stooooooorrrrryyyyyyyyyy"
Its really irritate me to see that kind of people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya