Gif/Card Viewer for Magic the Gathering Cards

mmoroz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All MtG card images are available on torrents -- not sure if allowed to post links, but a google search is enough. It should be relatively easy to batch convert the 3GB+ worth of hi-res images into lo-res suitable for DS. And in fact, for DS, it may make more sense to develop a game with just text, at least as a first stage.

I also have an Excel spreadsheet that lists every card's text, mana cost, etc -- I'll be happy to share it (I don't think it's violating any copyright).

EM0rox

Trophies
Website
www.emogame.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is really cool... I wish I still played mtg on a professional level because I'd get total use outta something like this. It'd be wonderful to be standing in line at the bank or something and be able to browse cards and the like.

Thanks dude!

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
It will be of a better use for professional deck builders
smile.gif
.(had a few in my local MTG team. all of them sucked hard at emperor/two headed giant)

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
The Apprentice program for Magic the Gathering is mostly text only. The card info is all just text and the players need to make adjustments themselves (such as deduct life points, determining winner/loser, draw cards, end turn, etc).

it would be awesome if they can just port it onto the DS the same way. =D intergrating pictures like this library will just be cherry on top.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY