Gaming ghostbusters online

ZeD

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have an xbox 360 modded to play backups online.
I live in the uk and have required a copy of ghostbusters game which is region free.
If I wait until the official release date of it in usa will I be ok to play online?

Thanks

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
PLaying before a release date is not advised. Just hold off for a little bit until it is released because it has happened in the past, though the chances are slim.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
ZeD said:
Kool, thanks for answer. Atm when I play offline I unplug my ethernet cable lol
It's coming out in the US soon, and I know in the UK area it is coming out later. Once it comes out in the US, feel free to play online as you cannot get banned for playing a region-free game.

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
ZeD said:
Kool, thanks for answer. Atm when I play offline I unplug my ethernet cable lol
Dont play it at all if possible. It stores the game data in the xbox and the ethernet has nothing to do with it. If microsoft ever want to go on another banning wave, they will check it for suspiciously early players of titles.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man screw what everyone else says and play. Microsoft doesn't ban for playing games early, especially when the street date for this game has already been broken at many stores. PLAY!!!!!!

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
754boy said:
Man screw what everyone else says and play. Microsoft doesn't ban for playing games early, especially when the street date for this game has already been broken at many stores. PLAY!!!!!!
I know this is bumping a few day old thread but it's true so I want to put emphasis on it. They do not ban you for playing a game early if they can't prove how you got it.
This is coming from someone who played Halo 3, at the time their biggest game, an entire MONTH before it was released. I was never banned or anything. They don't give a crap. The only way you can get banned is by playing a bad rip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool