Mishioshu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No one has brought this up so i may as well
Ghost Trick has AP, i don't know which cards it won't work on but i know for sure it does not work on the DSTT with the latest firmware

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
OK, the game can work on DSTT, thanks to 2ch, but there's some stuff you'll need.

First, "Rudolph Presents Universal Child's Play Patch" : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ADWV83Z

Patch your game with that. (Open it, click the lower middle button which brings up the file select screen, choose your backup, tell it it's OK to overwrite it, and it should work if the file is correct. (CRC32 matches) The the window comes up with "CRC32" somewhere in it then it didn't patch, your backup won't work with it, make another.)

Then you need "Unofficial DSTT Kernel_v117a13_rev05(JAP)" which is here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PO8TZWQR

No idea if it's fake killer or not, also it's in Japanese. Replace the language.ini with whatever one you already have or correct for your language from a previous DSTT Kernel.

JUST SWTICHING PARTS OF IT WON'T WORK. OR AT LEAST IT DIDN'T FOR ME. ONLY SWITCH THE LANGUAGE FILE IF YOU WANT THE GAME TO WORK. I HAVE NO IDEA IF OTHER GAMES WILL CONTINUE TO WORK.

All of this is from 2ch, and it's all credit to them. Don't know if I should link (I CAN'T READ JAPANESE, THERE MIGHT BE ROMS), so here's the title of the page: "?NDS??????? ????21?Anti-Piracy?"

Googling it finds the beginning of the topic, this stuff is from the late 800 numbered replies.

Also if any of this breaks the rules I'll remove it immediately or any mods are welcome to. I'm pretty sure it doesn't though.

Mishioshu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cbajd5 said:
OK, the game can work on DSTT, thanks to 2ch, but there's some stuff you'll need.

First, "Rudolph Presents Universal Child's Play Patch" : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ADWV83Z

Patch your game with that. (Open it, click the lower middle button which brings up the file select screen, choose your backup, tell it it's OK to overwrite it, and it should work if the file is correct. (CRC32 matches) The the window comes up with "CRC32" somewhere in it then it didn't patch, your backup won't work with it, make another.)

Then you need "Unofficial DSTT Kernel_v117a13_rev05(JAP)" which is here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PO8TZWQR

No idea if it's fake killer or not, also it's in Japanese. Replace the language.ini with whatever one you already have or correct for your language from a previous DSTT Kernel.

JUST SWTICHING PARTS OF IT WON'T WORK. OR AT LEAST IT DIDN'T FOR ME. ONLY SWITCH THE LANGUAGE FILE IF YOU WANT THE GAME TO WORK. I HAVE NO IDEA IF OTHER GAMES WILL CONTINUE TO WORK.

All of this is from 2ch, and it's all credit to them. Don't know if I should link (I CAN'T READ JAPANESE, THERE MIGHT BE ROMS), so here's the title of the page: "?NDS??????? ????21?Anti-Piracy?"

Googling it finds the beginning of the topic, this stuff is from the late 800 numbered replies.

Also if any of this breaks the rules I'll remove it immediately or any mods are welcome to. I'm pretty sure it doesn't though.

.....can i marry you, like right now?
because it worked! =D

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Mishioshu said:
Cbajd5 said:

.....can i marry you, like right now?
because it worked! =D

hope you kept original
tongue.gif

as game will be fixed in next release of DSTT files

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh i see! I just remembered that it's not allowed to ask for ROMS in this site. But my question is; Is the English version has been released? I only see the japanese release

Gligli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've tried all the patches I found from these pages, but it doesn't make it work at all for DSOne. Two blanks screens, as if unpatched...

quezcotl

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm stuck at the prison part, where some guy eat a chicken.
-_- Hard to know if im gonna leave it through the phone and visit other areas or stay, since I have no idea what the dialoge before the meal was about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated