• Likes 5

ggyo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess so. I've only heard of Gates' donations. Maybe because Microsoft is MechaSatanHitler.
That's what it is. Like, sure, I'm crazy, but only because I contend popular views in exchange for the truth.

P.S. Jesus is black. Tomato is a fruit. Caesar salad is seafood. Video games are not art, but entertainment. And Lenovo and Microsoft have the least greedy head executives out of any companies or corporations I can think of.

ggyo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to Forbes, Sony is worth $17.6 billion. http://www.forbes.com/companies/sony/

In that case, with the $946 million (Microsoft since 1983) + $60 billion (Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation), minus any other partner contributions or past contributions of the Gates family, Microsoft and the Gates have given the world the whole of Sony 3.46 times. Can Sony match that?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
To be fair, Microsoft does surpass most companies in the field of philantropy. Bill Gates alone funds so many charities it's not even funny, he's a genuienly good man. His will particularily reflects that - his kids will only get a small portion of his fortune to "start their own businesses" - the rest of the money will go to charities all across the globe.
That's completely beside the point. He said his opinion is beyond dispute. Opinions are disputable by definition.

ggyo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's completely beside the point. He said his opinion is beyond dispute. Opinions are disputable by definition.
My opinion is that Microsoft is indisputably one of the most philanthropic profitable companies in the world.

Go ahead and dispute that with facts.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
My opinion is that Microsoft is indisputably one of the most philanthropic profitable companies in the world.

Go ahead and dispute that with facts.
That's not what you said. You said, "it's not like it's a disputable opinion." All opinions are disputable. That's what makes it an opinion.

ggyo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not what you said. You said, "it's not like it's a disputable opinion." All opinions are disputable. That's what makes it an opinion.
How is that specific opinion disputable? Are you're saying it's not an opinion, and just a fact? Facts are changing all the time, so what is fact? Name a single fact.

Nobody takes you seriously when you say "that's a fact."

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
How is that specific opinion disputable? Are you're saying it's not an opinion, and just a fact? Facts are changing all the time, so what is fact? Name a single fact.

Nobody takes you seriously when you say "that's a fact."

You're a stupid twat?

Do I win?

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What has this thread come to!?

popcorn_yes.gif

ggyo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo stupid, nobody's making you come back to this thread. Just be thankful I'm a small source of entertainment and social interaction in your boring life...

What am I saying. I'm the only source of entertainment and social interaction in your boring life... Isn't this site about playing video games? You must own a WiiU.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo stupid, nobody's making you come back to this thread. Just be thankful I'm a small source of entertainment and social interaction in your boring life...

What am I saying. I'm the only source of entertainment and social interaction in your boring life... Isn't this site about playing video games? You must own a WiiU.

Wow, and I was beginning to wonder if there was any correlation between his coming back to the thread and owning a console that's different from the one you own. Thanks for verifying my theory! You deserve a Nobel Peace Prize for being able to deduce that theory with so little to go off of.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just be thankful I'm a small source of entertainment and social interaction in your boring life...

You are worth coming back to gbatemp for.
I cant miss a second of your cryptic idiocy.
:lol:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wow, and I was beginning to wonder if there was any correlation between his coming back to the thread and owning a console that's different from the one you own. Thanks for verifying my theory! You deserve a Nobel Peace Prize for being able to deduce that theory with so little to go off of.

To be fair, you gotta be pretty naive to own a Wii U at this point in time...

//MasterTrole2013

... ;O;

Reactions: Tom Bombadildo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-