Getting saves back onto fresh atmos install

Puppydogpals

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TL/DR - how to get saves back on clean atmos install that were backed up using checkpoint on latest fimware and atmos as it keeps crashing.

‐----‐---------

I migrated from sxos to atmos a while back on an unpatched switch months ago with no issues (emunand)

A few games would play videos recently black screen (skully) or crash on video (mario strikers) i was on latest firmware on emunand (7.0.1 on proper sysnand) and latest atmos and ITotaljustice sig patches.

I decided to start again fresh. so for formatted my sd and created a file based emunand using my clean sysnand on 7.0.1 iI formated it clean years ago it has nothing installed and just one profile.

I updated it to latest firmware, atmos and sig patches. and now it works as it should.

my issue is my game save i had backed up using checkpoint. checkpoint crashes when I open it (am not using applet mode i am pressing R and A when opening a game)

I have re-created the 5 profiles on my switch that were on before for created saves.

how can i get these back on? can I use JKSV if so how or can i copy the saves back on another way??

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TL/DR - how to get saves back on clean atmos install that were backed up using checkpoint on latest fimware and atmos as it keeps crashing.

‐----‐---------

I migrated from sxos to atmos a while back on an unpatched switch months ago with no issues (emunand)

A few games would play videos recently black screen (skully) or crash on video (mario strikers) i was on latest firmware on emunand (7.0.1 on proper sysnand) and latest atmos and ITotaljustice sig patches.

I decided to start again fresh. so for formatted my sd and created a file based emunand using my clean sysnand on 7.0.1 iI formated it clean years ago it has nothing installed and just one profile.

I updated it to latest firmware, atmos and sig patches. and now it works as it should.

my issue is my game save i had backed up using checkpoint. checkpoint crashes when I open it (am not using applet mode i am pressing R and A when opening a game)

I have re-created the 5 profiles on my switch that were on before for created saves.

how can i get these back on? can I use JKSV if so how or can i copy the saves back on another way??

Yes, JKSV can import Checkpoint saves. https://gbatemp.net/threads/converting-checkpoint-saves-for-other-tools.571964/

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

‐----‐---------

Are you using the latest version of Checkpoint?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans