1. Switchtime

OP Switchtime Member
    Newcomer

Denmark
    Hi, unfortunately my switch broke in March, fortunately I was able to save the savegames with Checkpoint. Now I was able to get a new switch for an acceptable price.

But Checkpoint doesn't support SXOS anymore, so I'm looking for an alternative to restore the savegames.

I found JKSV and SXSM.
    Is there a way to rename the folders so that you can use the Checkpoint saves in these other programs? (The Switch Saves must have still the same "system").

2. masagrator

masagrator The developper

Poland
    Just dump all saves, replace with backup files and restore. Nothing hard, just time consuming because of differences in folder name pattern

Switchtime likes this.
  3. Switchtime

OP Switchtime Member
    Newcomer

Denmark
    Thanks it worked!

If someone has the same problem I would recommend JKSV because SXSM zips the saves additionally. I clicked on „Dump All“ in JKSV and then exchanged the contents in the lowest structure with the checkpoint dumps (Also lowest structure). Since special characters do not show the name of the games it helps to google the folder names (wich is the Title ID) to see which game it is. Finally you can restore the saves in JKSV.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Converting, Checkpoint, Saves