Getting save games for Halo 3?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by catman815, Feb 15, 2010.

Feb 15, 2010
  1. catman815
    OP

Newcomer catman815 Newbie

United States
    I need to get a save game for halo 3. I have the cable to connect my hard drive to the computer, can someone give me a good guide on how to download the saves on it? I also want to know if this is even possible considering that halo 3 is an xbox live game. I just want the campaign done.

2. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    Forgive me for asking the obvious, but can't you just do it yourself? I completed the campaign in around 10 hours over 3 days inbetween several other things (like fixing RRoDs).

Save games are always linked to gamertag accounts. I'm sure there's a program that can alter save files to link them to your gamertag instead of someone elses, but I don't know anything about it.

3. catman815
    OP

Newcomer catman815 Newbie

United States
    Yeah, I think I'll just do it then. I just feel so lazy. Can you still get all of the cool stuff for your character to show up online w/o beating the campaign?

4. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    No idea, I never bothered going online for Halo 3. I don't see the point of paying the LIVE subscription for just Halo 3 and SC4. All my other legit games are single player games.