Hacking Getting Persona 2 innocent sin (officaly bought UMD) to work on CFW

CloudHiro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
currently useing CFW 5.00 m33-6 still on my modded psp. I got a second, OFW psp that it works on but I want to play it on my CFW one to use CWcheats (mainly to get the bloody fool cards). Little help? I noticed topics saying to load up OFW updates then use so and so CFW update. does that mean that the psp was cracked enough to not need pandora or a special memory stick anymore? I really havent done anything for my CFW psp in years besides load up Cwcheats.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Or dump the ISO from the UMD (VSH Menu->USB set to UMD) and then patch the result with ISO Tool.

Reactions: 1 person

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
the UMD is too new for a 5.00 CFW
so
update to 6.60 and use a 6.60 CFW

if you do update some save that where made on 5.00 might not work on the new CFW

Actually, any 6.xx cfw will work and won't corrupt your save data. Remember, the Pro CFW was developed by the same person who did the Prometheus module/patches for the 5.xx firmwares. And yes, problems with save data corruption is one of the big reasons why he moved to a 6.xx base in the first place.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would do what Xist said if you have a big enough card, plus it's always good to have a legal backup handy in case of disk failure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?