Hacking Getting kicked back to the XMB after running a PS3 game

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm getting kicked to the XMB after running a PS3 game (first I mount it and then some seconds after clicking its disc icon, I'm kicked back to the XMB). I'm on Rebug 4.84.2. I've tried running it from the PS3 and from an external HDD NTFS partition with webMAN MOD and multiMAN but it's not working.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Haizum74

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It could be a crappy version of the game and/or it hasn't fully copied over to the HDD or external correctly. It's basically saying, ok I see it but I can't do anything with it once it runs.

Alternatively scroll to Settings, debug settings, then boot mode and change to release mode. (found this after a search)

Last edited by Haizum74,

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It could be a crappy version of the game and/or it hasn't fully copied over to the HDD or external correctly. It's basically saying, ok I see it but I can't do anything with it once it runs.

Alternatively scroll to Settings, debug settings, then boot mode and change to release mode. (found this after a search)

I already chose that debug setting and it didn't work.

EDIT: I tried other dumps and I don't have this problem. Maybe the previous dumps are just bad.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search Google