Hacking Getting DS flashcarts working again?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 11.5 or whatever with a9hl + Luma.

Any flashcart I put in, nothing happens. Shows as nothing inserted.

Is there any workaround yet to get flashcarts working again?

I have an r4 (original), an R4i 3DS, and the Gateway blue cart.

Thanks!

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um. So I just booted into TWL loader to try to do the flashcart thing, and pressed B... my 3DS froze. So I turned it on and now nothing is showing up. Black screen...

Did I just fucking brick my 3ds by pressing the B button??

NVM. Just had to reboot a few times. Hold on.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I'm trying to run the roms from my flashcart, via TWLoader, and they're not showing up... dunno if I'm doing something wrong, or....?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh my, u do know that the 3ds bootstrap guide has instructions for twl loading? if it fails to work properly, I mean. sometimes it's more than an unpatched twl, so try both methods.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh my, u do know that the 3ds bootstrap guide has instructions for twl loading? if it fails to work properly, I mean. sometimes it's more than an unpatched twl, so try both methods.
I'm thinking that I'm possibly retarded? I can't get the stuff in the link to work, black screen with the CIAs... And TWLoader just has me select right or left to choose a "group" of cards. Then I select the group in which my cart is part of. And it still doesn't how that I have a flashcart inserted, nor does it show my DS roms.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just follow that guide. I never had an issue with my twl, but it's used gba, ds, and dsi games. I linked a few friends to that, and it worked for them beyond an unpatched twl. sometimes an older cfw patches things that luma already does causing an error which is the reason for using an unpatched twl.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)