100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Hi everybody.

Just got my supercard2 and tried using the deoxys distribution rom but it says distribution is currently unavailable. Does this mean I have to change the time on the DS to a particular time? Unless there's a better way of obtaining these pokemon to send to my legit carts, please feel free to link me to any guides or just how you've done it. I wish to eventually complete my Pokemon white pokedex etc.

Thanks

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
10_0ARMY said:
As for the rom question, try changing the time and see if that works, otherwise there are two things you can do:
1. Gameshark/ActionReplay the distribution legendaries you want
2. Get em legit by trading and so forth

I don't really know anyone with those kinds of pokemon I could borrow. You can use action replay codes through a flashcart right? I just got a supercard dstwo today.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
You do have to change the date on your DS. Check the event info online to see when it was going on so you know what range to set it in.

Yes you can use AR codes through a flash cart, but it's recommended you just send the event pokemon to yourself using something like this.
http://gbatemp.net/t285318-send-take-pkm-f...games?&st=0

There are some sites that send them to you, but it's often not event ones, and they're sometimes modified.

D

Deleted-236924

Why would you bother cheating when you have the real deal right there?

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
I managed to get my head around the time changing thing and got most of them this morning
biggrin.gif

Now I just have to try the pokesav part for arceus and shayamin etc.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Can anybody tell me if the rom for distributing darkrai and shaymin was ever actually released? (not asking for a link, just if it was ever released)

EDIT: Yeah found it, shouldn't have bought platinum hahaha. I'll figure out some way around it. Just caught zorua and zoarak after doing this shit all day, thanks y'all. Case closed.

D

Deleted-236924

Dylan: Just edit the distribution rom to distribute the Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus event instead.
It's always better than directly editing the save file.

Sebastian said:
The original Green versions were never released outside Japan.anothers not sure..
What the firetruck are you talking about?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in