Hacking getting data abort crash on home screen

saucyyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as the title says, getting the attached error when literally just on the screen unwrapping apps or sometimes just doing nothing, happens after 10-30 seconds ish. recently bought this 3ds and it was already modded but was done rly shitty so i deleted a bunch of stuff and remodded everything. tried deleting the 0000008f file but it’s either only a very temporary solution or it doesn’t work. any help appreciated thanks

Attachments

• 0FB0CA99-B040-4BAA-9B1E-DDF47843E002.jpeg
    0FB0CA99-B040-4BAA-9B1E-DDF47843E002.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 27

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as the title says, getting the attached error when literally just on the screen unwrapping apps or sometimes just doing nothing, happens after 10-30 seconds ish. recently bought this 3ds and it was already modded but was done rly shitty so i deleted a bunch of stuff and remodded everything. tried deleting the 0000008f file but it’s either only a very temporary solution or it doesn’t work. any help appreciated thanks
Ok, If you want to start from scratch you can just format the sd card as Fat32 32kb cluster size and check it with h2testw to make sure it's not faulty or defective. After making sure it's not, format it again like earlier, then follow the guide here to set it up again.
Post automatically merged:

If you don't wanna start from scratch, you can backup the folders & files that are on the sdcard somewhere safe on your pc, and do the what i said earlier. However if your Nintendo 3DS folder is corrupt, you'll continue having random errors or whatever issues you're having, so that's why it's better to just start from scratch (to eliminate that possibility).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even