Homebrew Getting Banned on Switch, doesn't mean you get banned on WiiU

GoZiLlA98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Today I got my Nintendo Switch banned from eShop, and probably the entire online aspect of the console. For a moment, I was scared because I had the same NNID as my WiiU. The WiiU is modded with Coldboot Haxchi. I remembered that I need the DS VC working to even boot the console, and if my NNID was banned, the WiiU will not boot anymore. I umplugged the Wi-Fi acces point and immediately powered up the WiiU to disabled ColdBoot. After that, I yolo it and tried to load eShop and it worked. That mean I'm not banned on the NNID? Only on the console side? What to do now?
Sorry for my bad English. I'm romanian.

GoZiLlA98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Not technically correct, WiiU uses NNID, Switch uses "Nintendo Account" (like the new club nintendo, or their smartphone games) which is not a NNID
Ok. That's why my WiiU still boot up fine. My Nintendo Account is banned, but the NNID is fine. That's correct?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My Nintendo Account is banned, but the NNID is fine. That's correct?
Some identifier of your Switch, and/or your Nintendo Account are banned, yep (you can probably check by trying to login to Nintendo Account on a PC or mobile game, though I don't know if they ban the actual account or only some of its features)

GoZiLlA98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Some identifier of your Switch, and/or your Nintendo Account are banned, yep (you can probably check by trying to login to Nintendo Account on a PC or mobile game, though I don't know if they ban the actual account or only some of its features)
Ok. I will check. Thanks!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
preety sure nintendo bans consoles not accounts.

so that switch is banned forever and doesn't matter if you make a new account it will still be banned.

seriously why are people getting banned left and right? what are they doing?

GoZiLlA98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
preety sure nintendo bans consoles not accounts.

so that switch is banned forever and doesn't matter if you make a new account it will still be banned.

seriously why are people getting banned left and right? what are they doing?
I've tried something stupid. Does't matter. A developer got banned on his main console, then he bought a new one. When he connected the account from the other switch, He got banned again on the new console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back