Tutorial Getting arm9loaderhax

Was this helpful to you?

• Total voters

richardparker

Trophies
XP
Country
India
hey can anyone please tell the most noob friendly way to get my unique my otp.bin? i can't understand whether to get al9h or not bcoz the process looks like a huge hassle to me...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can i get al9h with rxtools? or does it have to be cakes?

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey can anyone please tell the most noob friendly way to get my unique my otp.bin? i can't understand whether to get al9h or not bcoz the process looks like a huge hassle to me...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can i get al9h with rxtools? or does it have to be cakes?
This is the most commonly used way of doing it. It's a long an tedious process that can range from 2-6+ hours, but it's the most noob proof. If it looks like a hassle, then please don't do it. People take a lot of time to create, recreate, and perfect their tutorials to be safe and easy to follow and I doubt it makes them all too happy to read that their tutorial looks like a huge hassle.

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
This is the most commonly used way of doing it. It's a long an tedious process that can range from 2-6+ hours, but it's the most noob proof. If it looks like a hassle, then please don't do it. People take a lot of time to create, recreate, and perfect their tutorials to be safe and easy to follow and I doubt it makes them all too happy to read that their tutorial looks like a huge hassle.
That tutorial is really awesome. This tutoriial is hence outdated and I'm going to post the link in the main page.

Reactions: Just Passing By

richardparker

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey don't take me the wrong way. I know the effort they put into these. Its just that I'm a big noob and I know that the so called 'hassle' is completely worth it. :)

Reactions: Just Passing By

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated