OP
Trophies
Website
www.corenting.fr
XP
Country
France
gallery_131029_747_7485.png

Mojang, the company behind the famous Minecraft game and HumbleBundle are starting, this Friday (February 17th) at 10CET the "Mojam".

Mojang will create a game, live, in 60 hours.They will do a live-stream of this event.
You willl be able to get this game if you donate during these 60 hours. They will also be "some fun and silly incentives for reaching certain amounts of money" and giveaways during Mojam.

If you want more informations, check the source below. You can also vote for the genre and the theme !

icon11.gif
Mojang blog post

EDIT : It's up ! http://www.humblebundle.com/

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the poll on their website, it looks like most people want them to make a Steampunk themed RTS. Shame, I wanted them to make a Candyland themed FPS :P

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
From the poll on their website, it looks like most people want them to make a Steampunk themed RTS. Shame, I wanted them to make a Candyland themed FPS :P
Don't forget it'll be a hybrid between the most and least voted options. So it'll probably be a Steampunk Ancient Egypt RTS Beat'em Up the way things are looking now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1