Hacking Get Mewtwo DLC via Gateway? (Smash Bros 3DS)

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, chances are that we'll be able to install it via .cia file, as has been stated in this thread. I'm willing to just buy it through the eShop if the price is reasonable, though. Likely Mewtwo is just a reskinned Lucario for the most part, so anything more than $10 would be ridiculous.

The Mewtwo character itself will be delivered via an update for everyone, of course. The DLC will just unlock it as a playable character.

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo will probably add more stages to smash too.

If you look at the excellent value for the MK8 DLC, if Nintendo replicate that for Smash, no one will complain.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I dreamed that the DLC was out, someone dumped it and tagged me in that post as well because of my profile picture.

Likely Mewtwo is just a reskinned Lucario for the most part, so anything more than $10 would be ridiculous.

WTF are you saying?

Corona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Too lazy to create a new topic so I thought it'd be befitting to ask here, the question being related to pokemon.

So is there a way to get pokemon bank working on emunand?
I have loads of pokemon in my bank and I forgot to transfer them before 9.3. came out, now I'd have to update to get them >.< So could installing it thru' devmenu or something help?
As I've used pokemon bank, it should be needless to say that i own legal copies of the games (y and AS)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1