OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
qgBER.png

NINTENDO 3DS
GAMES REGISTRATION REWARD
Register two selected Nintendo 3DS titles by January 31st, 2012 and receive a free download of 3D Classics: Kid Icarus!
Kid Icarus exploded onto gamers’ screens back in 1986 and rapidly became a firm favourite of many players all over the world. Now Nintendo has created a remastered 3D version of the title that will be available next year for purchase as 3D Classics: Kid Icarus for Nintendo 3DS. However, you’ll be pleased to hear that you can get this amazing title for free and before it goes on sale publicly as part of the Nintendo 3DS Games Registration Reward scheme!
Simply purchase and register two Nintendo 3DS software titles from the list below in Club Nintendo and you‘ll receive a unique Download Code in January to receive 3D Classics: Kid Icarus for free!

Source

Too bad the games you registered before the 1st of November don't count.
I'm not sure if this offer is available for all regions.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Cool :)
I recently registered Super Mario 3D land and Mariokart7 :)
Just pushed the button to recieve my free "Kid Icarus 3D" (Downloadcode will be mailed on the 5th januari)
For every 2 games from the list you register you get a change in winning a "Mario Themed 3DS" system.
3 Mario Themed 3DS systems, from each theme there are 1000 to giveaway (3000 in total)

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the info i actually just bought three games i had forgotten to register.

edit: dammit nooo it's for europe =[

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is the offer limited only to the EU countries that had the Club already? In other words is it available in the Nordic countries?

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay, I got the mail about this, so I registered Mario 3D land and mario kart 7, and now?

Where does the message appear? (I guess be patient is the answer). :)

EDIT: WOW, there's for sure a lot of people on the website, I keep getting apache errors.

Gwaith

Trophies
Website
www.die2nite.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Awesome news. Already got 6 of those games (but already registered Street Fighter in March) and I'll get Resident Evil: Revelations upon release. So I'll hopefully have 3 Tickets to win one of the limited edition 3DS.

Edit: No, only games registered after 1st November count for this promotion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night