Get Afterfall Insanity for ONE DOLLAR!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by LightyKD, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightyKD
    OP

LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    First the News! Watch this...

Now the trailer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically...

- If these guys can get 10 million pre orders everyone gets their copy along with game soundtrack for one dollar

- If the goal is reached, 10 percent of every dollar goes to a charity

- If goal is not met, all of the money goes to a charity

- The team is working to port the game to OnLive so PLEASE PLEASE keep telling this team to continue that port.

- Unless the Onlive Version is finished, the only way to get your one dollar game is via "Direct 2 Drive"

2. Zerox8610

Zerox8610 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2010
    United States
    Looks exactly like Dead Space... Could be cool but that's a ridiculous goal for pre orders

3. TehSkull

TehSkull Living the life

Nov 29, 2009
    United States
    Louisiana
    It's especially ridiculous considering they've only reached 17700 $1 preorders. Depending on the full price, I may plop down a preorder for this.

4. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
    10 million? Pre-orders? Good luck with that one, but hopefully they succeed. No offense, but there are quite a lot of games that haven't sold 10 million in total, one being Dead Space 1&2&Extraction (PS3, Xbox360, PC, Wii) with under 6 million in total. :mellow:

Just for the sake of clarity, is the pre-order campaign only for the PC version? The terms weren't that exact.. :I

-Qtis

ps. If the campaign fails, it's 33.90 for the new product.. :(

EDIT: from terms:

2.3. If by Release Date Seller will collect 10,000,000 (ten million) of orders, the final retail price for the Key for the Game will be offered $1 for Buyers. In this case, Manufacturer (according to his declaration) will transfer to charity an amount of 10% of the total amount of orders made ​​in the sale of the PRE-ORDER.

2.4. If the condition is not described in the previous section, the final selling price in the ordinary (normal) basis will be $ 33.90 and the total amount received by the Manufacturer of pre-orders (less the costs incurred by him) will be transferred by the Manufacturer to charity (in accordance with the Manufacturer\'s declaration) .

5. HaniKazmi

HaniKazmi GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 30, 2008
    Manchester
    I'm pretty sure this was posted before.
    No game has ever reached 10-mil preorders, I doubt an obscure indie game will be the first.

6. Vulpes Abnocto

Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

Former Staff
    Jun 24, 2008
    United States
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.