Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
can somebody give me the rundown how to get WUP controller working plz? i did update the dol which supports wup but when i load up the emulator i cant get the wup working! do i need to change it in the settings or should it just work out of the box? sorry if its really dumb to ask lol

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
can somebody give me the rundown how to get WUP controller working plz? i did update the dol which supports wup but when i load up the emulator i cant get the wup working! do i need to change it in the settings or should it just work out of the box? sorry if its really dumb to ask lol
you need to sync it on the console menu first even if it shuts off after a second of syncing, you know how to sync right? press red button on wup and console, once the controller shutsdown (should be like 2 seconds) its synced to the sytem, then you activate it on the app itself.

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
im just gona give it a try now. i have got it working in other apps but struggleing abit with gensplus :/ thanks for your reply pedro

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
im just gona give it a try now. i have got it working in other apps but struggleing abit with gensplus :/ thanks for your reply pedro
just making sure your controller is an official one right? some fake/3rd ones dont work not even on nintendont or any app that had the wup lib added to it by fix94.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
just making sure your controller is an official one right? some fake/3rd ones dont work not even on nintendont or any app that had the wup lib added to it by fix94.

well im very unsure about my controller. i asked a family member to grab me one while i was working. they got a cheap one from a second hand shop. to look at it i would say its fake. but i do have it working perfectly within wiiflow/nintendont/snes9xgx/wiisx and GBA emulator. so im very unsure tbh

sj33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The unofficial ones typically don't have the Nintendo logo. If it has the logo and it works in Nintendont then it's probably official.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
it doesnt have WIIU printed on the front and it does not have a nintendo logo on the back either. so i guess it fake but its working flawlessly with those other apps i just mentioned ^^^ so even if its fake i would ashume it could work with gensplus but i maybe wrong :/

so when i connect the wup it registers it is either 1st or 2nd controller but does not allow me to press any buttons (which the other apps did a simular thing untill i reconnected) do i need to go to the controller settings once its synced and change player 1?

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im very unsure about my controller. i asked a family member to grab me one while i was working. they got a cheap one from a second hand shop. to look at it i would say its fake. but i do have it working perfectly within wiiflow/nintendont/snes9xgx/wiisx and GBA emulator. so im very unsure tbh
That's because your family member hates you! :D

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
it doesnt have WIIU printed on the front and it does not have a nintendo logo on the back either. so i guess it fake but its working flawlessly with those other apps i just mentioned ^^^ so even if its fake i would ashume it could work with gensplus but i maybe wrong :/

so when i connect the wup it registers it is either 1st or 2nd controller but does not allow me to press any buttons (which the other apps did a simular thing untill i reconnected) do i need to go to the controller settings once its synced and change player 1?
if it doesnt say wiiu in the front its ovbiously a fake one i got one of those aswhell off ebay.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
the funny thing is..... i avoided ebay so i wouldnt end up with a fake one lolzzzz sighhh. but ill keep this one as it does work with at least 4 other apps and ill try more out this afternoon. with gensplus it registers for 2 seconds and then just turns off again (which im sure happened with the other apps but after a few goes it stayed connected with no problems). i will purchase a real wup when i have some more money

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither