WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
caramba99 said:
@WiiPower:

Sorry, I'm new here, but isn't it interessting to see that that "IOS Reloading games" works
(partially) with USB-loaders like described here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=160710

For me I just managed to get BOOGIE working! :-)

Thanks and sorry if this is already known...

I'm already one step futher, take a look at the load alternate .dol feature in NeoGamma R4RC4.

raymac24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not meaning to be a bother or anything, but i still havent had any guidance...i just want to know where to download the neogamma launcher, and if possible a screenshot of how it is supposed to look on the sd card...

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
So now if I try redsteel, all I have to do is enable "block IOS reload", it should work right? Or do I still have to patch the game using IOS patcher to IOS249 first?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bloodlust said:
So now if I try redsteel, all I have to do is enable "block IOS reload", it should work right? Or do I still have to patch the game using IOS patcher to IOS249 first?

Sorry, but that feature is not implemeted yet in the cIOS nor it is inside NeoGamma, it's just the option in the menu right now.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
@WiiPower

No matter hard I tried, I can't find the modified Gecko OS to download. Would you please help ?

FunkyFlyChicken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bloodlust said:

I have RedSteel working on my softmod Wii, firmware 3.2U with preloader 0.28 and cIOSCorp 1.1 I Believe it is, all hacks from the SoftMii package (which just bundles IOS Downgrader, cIOSCorp, preloader, and a few other hacks together). Haven't had to do anything special to the ISO, or use a special loader.

WiiPower - I'll have to look into that rev7. Not sure if I have that one installed, I did make sure that rev13 (13a) was installed. Like I mentioned, I can get past the safety screen if I hit the Home/Plus buttons on the remote repeatedly once the screen goes black (immediately before the safety screen pops up), and then while the safety screen is visible. Have you ever seen that before?

I'm going to check into that rev7 and try installing that, and see if it allows the game to proceed past that safety screen normally, as it is the only other thing I'm not 100 percent certain I have as part of my softmod.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's no surprise that Red Steel works from disc when you have cioscorp installed, that's one scenario described in my guide.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I replied to the guy above me
Of course I know you created it
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum