Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wes11ph said:
wes11ph said:
want a pandora?
bring your materials to me and ill do it for free!
You can have GEN do a pandora for you,if its supported.Other than that,I think local malls can make pandora's for you
yaypsp.gif

yes local malls can do it, if the price is right... but for me it's free. just provide the battery and memory stick
Just so you know the OP lives in the Phillipenes and unless you want to fly there from the USA to meet a stranger you meet over the internet just so you can modify a battery for him, he can do it himself on GEN

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
GreatCrippler said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
I haven't seen any difference between M33 and GEN-D3, except that GEN has more features. So, how could you possibly not like it?

Memory stick speedup doesn't work well with Gen either. Thus compressing .ISO files in .CSO files doesn't work well.
What are you talking about? I've typed up a FATMSMOD for GEN a while ago. This basically replaces the standard sony ms driver with the old 3.71 that m33 uses.

wes11ph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
zeromac said:
wes11ph said:
wes11ph said:
want a pandora?
You can have GEN do a pandora for you,if its supported.Other than that,I think local malls can make pandora's for you
yaypsp.gif

yes local malls can do it, if the price is right... but for me it's free. just provide the battery and memory stick
Just so you know the OP lives in the Phillipenes and unless you want to fly there from the USA to meet a stranger you meet over the internet just so you can modify a battery for him, he can do it himself on GEN

ehh! whats up doc?

hoy! pinoy ako!

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wes11ph said:
zeromac said:
wes11ph said:
wes11ph said:
want a pandora?
yaypsp.gif

ehh! whats up doc?

hoy! pinoy ako!
change your flag
mellow.gif

wes11ph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
lolzed said:
wes11ph said:
zeromac said:
wes11ph said:
wes11ph said:
want a pandora?
yaypsp.gif

ehh! whats up doc?

hoy! pinoy ako!
change your flag
mellow.gif

done!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey