Homebrew GeeXboX debugging messages at startup

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Since two days when I start GeeXboX (no matter whether from Channel or HBC), I see the whole Linux debug messages instead of the Loading bar with the blue background. It works normally after that. I didn't change anything, so any idea how I can change it back?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
This happens when you change your TV Mode on the Wii.With 60Hz you get the debug output and with 50hz the loading bar
really? that could explain it, im always 50Hz so that's why i must always get the code, why would the Hz make a difference?
ill give that a try...

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
nIxx said:
This happens when you change your TV Mode on the Wii.With 60Hz you get the debug output and with 50hz the loading bar

Just tried it and it's the other way round. I changed my Wii to 50Hz for testing and I got the debug messages. I just changed it back to 60Hz and see the loading bar again. Thanks for the tip.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

QUOTE said:
Just tried it and it's the other way round. I changed my Wii to 50Hz for testing and I got the debug messages. I just changed it back to 60Hz and see the loading bar again. Thanks for the tip.
Time to test, my T.V. is shit when set at 60Hz, ohwell ill test it all now
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative