Hacking Gecko OS issue on vWii

DarkPawn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've installed Gecko OS on my Wii U, but I don't have the "Load Channel" option.

After going through the "talk" section of the download site this appears to have been an issue with the latest version and requires that I delete/replace a (c)IOS, but I don't know how to do that or which one to use for the Wii U.

I did attempted to this "https://sites.google.com/site/completesg/backup-launchers/installation" but it did nothing after following the steps.

yahoo

G͝B͢A͜t͞em҉p̡ R̨e͢g̷ul̨aŗ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've installed Gecko OS on my Wii U, but I don't have the "Load Channel" option.
What are you trying to do with Gecko OS? It's really old and probably not working correctly on the vWIi. It sounds like you might want to launch channels that you've installed, via a wad manager, that are from a different region than your console? Is that right? If so, you should look into backup launchers and emuNand if you can't make your wads region free.

Do not install any wii cios on youre vWii
Well, you can safely install cIOS on vWii in slots 249, 250, and 251.

DarkPawn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only want to run cheat codes. I know of a few other programs, but Gecko OS is the one I'm most comfortable using.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la