Hacking GC memory card backup?

chaseincats

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey wondering if its possible to copy saves to and from the GC memory card via a some homebrew app

any ideas?

wadzinsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif

I like answers right away too. Although the thread I directed you to wasn't aptly named, I actually stumbled across it on accident.

chaseincats

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah

EDIT: i just looked at the 3 you posted 2 of the 3 dont allow backing up of GC data and need a 3rd party memory card

nugasa on the other hand just doesnt work, when I press 1 to backup card nothing happens; apparently a lot of people are having this problem too
frown.gif

chaseincats

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just want to play viewtiful joe with the 100% save and dont want to lose my reg one forever is that such a crime
frown.gif

chaseincats

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wtf really?

I boot it up via hbc with the card in slot a from the time I turn the console on and when I hit 1 or 2 to backup or restore and nothing happens just a msg comes up telling me to put a card in slot A the only thing that gives a response is if I hit the home button I an sent back to the hbc

EDIT: is it also possible to use gecko os to load codes via homebrew channel and apply them to a gc game instead?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.