Hacking GC Green Screen

MCBarkingSpoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All 4 wii lights stay on after the game loads and the controller wont work, ill deal with that part later, thx guys.

Acid will you help me after I have finally gotten some sleep to get neogamma working with gc again?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All 4 wii lights stay on after the game loads and the controller wont work, ill deal with that part later, thx guys.

Acid will you help me after I have finally gotten some sleep to get neogamma working with gc again?

Is your classic controller an official controller?

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is your classic controller an official controller?

I use a noname CCP that I got in a 2-pack off ebay for roughly $20 with a biogenik wiimote it works I don't think official or third party is an issue
MCBarkingSpoon you can't have a GC controller plugged into port 1 and use wii mote at the same time. you can plug gc controllers into ports 2/3/4 to use wiimote + GC controller

Yeah that's not a problem just send me a PM. It's easier to troubleshoot using pm's then in a topic I find

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a noname CCP that I got in a 2-pack off ebay for roughly $20 with a biogenik wiimote it works I don't think official or third party is an issue
MCBarkingSpoon you can't have a GC controller plugged into port 1 and use wii mote at the same time. you can plug gc controllers into ports 2/3/4 to use wiimote + GC controller

Yeah that's not a problem just send me a PM. It's easier to troubleshoot using pm's then in a topic I find
Third party classic controllers do cause issues. You got lucky and found a brand that actually works

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Third party classic controllers do cause issues. You got lucky and found a brand that actually works

ummm... brand what brand, there's nothing on these controllers although GX software don't work with them it. USB Loader the pointer moves to the bottom of the screen. SNES9xGX/VBAGX rapidly press the home button. :wacko: but they work for all Wii/VC/WW games and nintendon-t so i'm happy with that

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ummm... brand what brand, there's nothing on these controllers although GX software don't work with them it. USB Loader the pointer moves to the bottom of the screen. SNES9xGX/VBAGX rapidly press the home button. :S but they work for all Wii VC/WW games and nintendon-t so i'm happy with that

We will just call it "the brand that works with Nintendont and GX" brand

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I call it the No-HomeBrew CCP :) because well lets face it Wii/WW/VC/GC are all retail releases and they work with those releases and all good homebrew fails with them so it' the NoHB CCP

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I call it the No-HomeBrew CCP :) because well lets face it Wii/WW/VC/GC are all retail releases and they work with those releases and all good homebrew fails with them so it' the NoHB CCP

It probably works with Nintendont because Nintendont is running in wii mode/running like a wii game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong