Hacking GC Green Screen

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please pardon me as I will

I use it because I dont want to run things off SD or USB, just wanna pop the GC disc in and have it play, which it did till I fudged it up. Just want Neogamma to play GC again. It' does everything I need i just need to get it back to running cube discs.

Well you haven't said much about your setup so we know you want GC disc loading are they burnt discs or retail?

MCBarkingSpoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this Nintendont but I get "failed to load kernal from nand" because Im all for newer software and this nintendont sounds kinda cool. Ahh figured it out brb.

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah there's been a lot of work on nintendon-t it has the most features out of any GC method, it even supports triforce arcade rips

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sadly no disc support on it. Where can I get a cmios that works with the neogamme gc loading

disc support is in the newest version if you downloaded from the googlecode download page that's an old version you need to download the .dol file from here https://code.google.com/p/nintendon-t/source/browse/trunk/loader/loader.dol
that's the most updated version
if you want to go cMIOS I still have one installed myself I use it for GCOS Multi game discs. Download ModMii. go to download page 1 by entering the number 1
download MIOSv10 type M10 press enter type d press enter type y press enter after it's done downloading go to the main menu by typing m and pressing enter
go to download page 4 download WiiGator+WiiPower cMIOS-v65535(v10) type in 10 press enter type d press enter type y press enter after this download is done open the folder by typing o not 0 and pressing enter copy the wad folder to your wii sd card it contains RVL-MIOSv10.wad and RVL-cMIOS-v65535(v10)_WiiGator_WiiPower_v0.2.wad
install RVL-MIOSV10.wad then install RVL-cMIOS-v65535(v10)_WiiGator_WiiPower_v0.2.wad using your favourite wad manager. your GC discs should now be booting up properly with neogamma

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think I fell li love with nintendon't. Guys I might not need help after all, lol

You can have Nintendon-t and neogamma+cMIOS at the same time just remember this.
Nintendon-t = GameCube games running in Wii mode
NeoGamma forwards commands to the cMIOS to boot the game in GameCube Mode

MCBarkingSpoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The loader you gave me for nintendont, the newer one you said keeps telling me "Not a vaid Wii Application"

MCBarkingSpoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one on there page is the newest one?
Latest version

v2.279 - 20/Jan/2015

Changes:
-added missing file which makes it impossible to compile -corrected triforce virtua striker offset check.

Added by:
Fix94

That the one that can read discs?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one on there page is the newest one?
Latest version

v2.279 - 20/Jan/2015

Changes:
-added missing file which makes it impossible to compile -corrected triforce virtua striker offset check.

Added by:
Fix94

That the one that can read discs?

2 Months outdated

Where did you find that info?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land